How to kill ObamaCare and save the GOP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to kill ObamaCare and save the GOP

Talking How to kill ObamaCare and save the GOP

Ted Cruz, the Tea Party, and the GOP fought hard and courageously, but it’s time to recognize that we aren’t going to win the current battle. Obama will negotiate with madmen in Iran over a nuclear bomb, and with madmen in Syria over chemical weapons, but he won’t negotiate with Republicans in Congress over healthcare. So who’s the crazy one here?

How to kill ObamaCare and save the GOP | Fox News

Cnon

That's what my local representative from PA wants to do:
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

I like that idea but Obama says he will not negotiate so that idea is also dead. It is either his way or the highway. Let the dems own obama care and it will fall under its own weight.

This is probably as good of an idea as any to dump ObamaCare, but it also proves how vapid and complicit the Republican party is as well. If Mr. Root could devise this idea, certainly some Republican politicians should be able to come to the same conclusion. Many party tacticians do little more than devise ways to foil and defeat the other and I have to believe that this has already been bandied about.
    Considering that the Republicrats haven't utilized this strategy leads me to believe that they simply want to continue to appear to be the opposition when in reality they're onboard with this intrusion into our lives as much as the Dems. It's all theatre, and we are indeed a captive audience!
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

This is all fine and good but keep in mind this is a social government program. Like any social government program failure or not, they never go away. New programs will be created to fix what's wrong with the old program. This is why it's mandatory. This thing isn't free. It has to be paid for. The government has no source of income other then what they take from us. Obama care will be a cancer on us like all the other government social programs. They never go away, they continue to grow and grow.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by Cnon View Post
    Ted Cruz, the Tea Party, and the GOP fought hard and courageously, but it’s time to recognize that we aren’t going to win the current battle. Obama will negotiate with madmen in Iran over a nuclear bomb, and with madmen in Syria over chemical weapons, but he won’t negotiate with Republicans in Congress over healthcare. So who’s the crazy one here?

How to kill ObamaCare and save the GOP | Fox News

My guess would be the OP because he has his facts wrong.

For starters Obama wants/wanted to bomb the poop out of the madman in Syria not negotiate.

The GOP is the one that wants to negotiate with the two madmen, not Obama.

Obama talked to leaders around the world trying to convince them to siding with him on bombing the madman in Syria. If the GOP would have agreed with him he could have told the world to piss off, instead he had ask permission from foreign gov'ts.

This made the USA look weak to the rest of the world.

Teddy Roosevelt said to speak softly and carry a Big Stick, and the GOP took away Obama's stick.

So, the score is:
    Obama = 0

The GOP & Madmen = 2

Sad but true.

Paul

Cnon
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,
    Paul, I will ask you this. Have you ever read the Constitution of the US? 0bama should have been impeached for Libya and would have if he had bombed Syria without Congress's approval. As much as Dems hated Bush for Iraq and Afghanistan, he still had a vote by Congress before restarting the war in Iraq. 0bama also whined about the Egypt's army removing their President while he wants to do the same thing in Syria. Hypocrite is the politest term for what he is.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Just an question, this may not be the correct thread but I saw the Obamacare on here. Any other vets receive a VA letter saying we are ok that no action needed on ObozoKARE?
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Mr. Root's proposal that would end Obamacare makes more sense than any of the proposals presented thus far. It would put the entire weight of Obamacare directly on the shoulders of Obama and would cause a tremendous uproar from the unions and others he has tried to shelter from it. Obama could not run away from the healthcare problem nor could he lay the blame on anyone else. It is his alone and all of his minions in the Democratic party would abandon him to save their own hides. It is a shame that this will never happen.

This is taxation without representation and I say we stake them out for the ******* crows!

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast