DC Car Chase

Thread: DC Car Chase

DC Car Chase

OK. First off, they claimed she "rammed" a barrier at the WH, but there is NO damage on the car. Secondly, where did these cops learn to drive? The Roscoe P. Coltrane Officer Driving Academy? Seriously, they go through the roundabout right on her bumper and she gets away?!! Then, when she finally stops, they are so threatened by her (an unarmed female) that they gun her down?!!! There's probably more to this, but something ain't right. And to quote another fictitious movie sheriff: "What the hell is this world coming to?" -Sheriff Buford T. Justice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=Pof9W6U9DlI
    “Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin

Howdy,

I agree, something doesn't add up.

Trigger happy cops? Or, just a bunch of chicken$hit cowards that think wearing a badge and carrying a gun makes them Billy Badbutt.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

All that firepower assembled THAT quickly for one unarmed female with a baby. Now they didn't INITIALLY know that. But why, after the cops did ALL the shooting, was there snipers put in position? They HAD to know the "threat" was neutralized. Not to mention, where the hell did all of the readily armed and outfitted police come from THAT quickly? Reminds me of the Boston Marathon...same "expedient" response...a little TOO expedient.
    “Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin

DC Car Chase

I love people who know nothing about police work or the incident condemning the actions of others. You were not there, you don't know what happened and a person in a 2000 pound car is NEVER UNARMED!!
    "Lets Be Careful Out There!"

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by RonM0710 View Post
    I love people who know nothing about police work or the incident condemning the actions of others. You were not there, you don't know what happened and a person in a 2000 pound car is NEVER UNARMED!!
    Kind of what my question was. When she back up and spun the wheel she almost hit the LEO pointing the gun at the driver. This, IMHO, constituted a deadly threat and I would have fired. BUT......I only saw a snipit of VID Fox had on so I don't fully understand the ROE by DC LEO's.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

I read a report on Fox News today that the reason why the police were on the scene in such numbers was because she had already struck a Secret Service agent with her car. Here's the link:

Police probe chaotic Capitol Hill car chase that ended with suspect shot dead | Fox News

That could have constituted that she had already attempted deadly force using her car on a federal agent. The story also says that the FBI served a search warrant Thursday night in connection with the investigation and police cordoned off a condominium building in Stamford and the surrounding neighborhood in the shoreline city. There's definitely something more to this story for the FBI to do a deep background check on this woman and cordon off an entire condominium and the surrounding neighborhood.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Annnnd as a follow up:
    Attached Images Attached Images DC Car Chase-1380925144204.jpg 

Quote Originally Posted by ajr2820 View Post
    All that firepower assembled THAT quickly for one unarmed female with a baby. Now they didn't INITIALLY know that. But why, after the cops did ALL the shooting, was there snipers put in position? They HAD to know the "threat" was neutralized. Not to mention, where the hell did all of the readily armed and outfitted police come from THAT quickly? Reminds me of the Boston Marathon...same "expedient" response...a little TOO expedient.
    Dude...its the friggin capital. They have to protect Barry.

Sent from my hand-held mind distractor

All I am saying is that it appears she did not ram a barrier and that she was unarmed. IF she used the car as a weapon, then perhaps they were right, BUT NO EVIDENCE has been shown to prove it. We can only take their WORD for it...you know the same people who CLAIMED she rammed the barrier with her car. The one that evidently has "self-healing" bumpers".

Quote Originally Posted by ajr2820 View Post
    All I am saying is that it appears she did not ram a barrier and that she was unarmed. IF she used the car as a weapon, then perhaps they were right, BUT NO EVIDENCE has been shown to prove it. We can only take their WORD for it...you know the same people who CLAIMED she rammed the barrier with her car. The one that evidently has "self-healing" bumpers".
    Those barriers are tapered to the extent vehicles kind of ride up onto them. The vidoes I saw of her nailing the accelerator while 5-6 cops are drawn on her and yelling for her to stop suggests to me that her vehicle was considered a deadly weapon...not to mention a cop had already been injured by her vehicular assault.

Sent from my hand-held mind distractor