Tom Hanks Wishes a Third Term for President Obama
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tom Hanks Wishes a Third Term for President Obama

1. Tom Hanks Wishes a Third Term for President Obama

What would we do without the razor sharp political prowess of Follywood actors?

How may good (debatable) actors become so publicly stupid such as this?

This proves one thing; actors live in a fantasy world, totally out of touch with society. Their reality is fantasy, their understanding of how the real world operates is ignorant at best, and blatantly stupid at its worst.

Such is the rambling of a cocooned idiot.

Tom Hanks quips: ?Four more years? for Obama - Washington Times
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

I'm thinking that Truman Capote's comment about intelligence being inversely proportional to acting ability may indeed have credence!
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

Damn, man... I love him as an actor. What a shame...

More importantly, what would you do if PBO somehow got another term? Just ask yourself that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

And you are quoting someone who got their acting career started with a show in which he dressed up as a woman, why?????

Anyone remember "Bosom Buddies"?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

6. Well I won't watch a dam movie of he's again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

This is why I think term limits are great... should be for all politicians

All I can say is thank God there is a term limit for the president. I wish there was for all of Washington politicians. Our President regularly ignores the Constitution. If the country is in crisis will he declare martial law and suspend the Constitution and continue his rule? It isn't a question of legality; but if the courts or congress have the guts to enforce the law of the land. Remember, our supreme leader has been creating his own private army from militarized federal agencies. When the commander and chief and the person responsible for enforcing the law behaves in an illegal manner who will attempt to stop this behavior? So far no one has really challenged our supreme leader and his cult-like following. There has been a little faint background noise from Congress, but no courageous and effective opposition. And the large majority of American people are really too stupid to challenged Obama. As long as the "free stuff" keeps coming they could care less.

I am aware that the libs were saying that Bush was going to suspend term limits. But Bush didn't not even approach the type of unconstitutional actions that Obama has attempted. And despite of his many flaws Bush at least had some respect for this country and rule of law.

leaders ought to have to be DRAFTED. elections are a huge waste of a leader's time, especially for the 2 year Representatives, If a pol KNOWS that he can't be elected, he's MANY times more dangerous than one who must be (a little bit, at least) responsible to his contituents (or at least, to some of them). all you get with elections is guys that SHOULDN'T have any political power. the competent, non-power seekers want NOTHING to do with it, which is why the country needs to be able to draft them, for 1-2 years at a time. Not 4-6

Quote Originally Posted by thru View Post
    leaders ought to have to be DRAFTED. elections are a huge waste of a leader's time, especially for the 2 year Representatives, If a pol KNOWS that he can't be elected, he's MANY times more dangerous than one who must be (a little bit, at least) responsible to his contituents (or at least, to some of them). all you get with elections is guys that SHOULDN'T have any political power. the competent, non-power seekers want NOTHING to do with it, which is why the country needs to be able to draft them, for 1-2 years at a time. Not 4-6
    Are you saying that a republic is a waste of time? The government that you describe would be classified as an oligarchy where the elite are appointed to rule the stupid masses. This seems to be the goal of the Obama Administration with his numerous Czars. A complete dictatorship is also far less messy and much more efficient than a Constitutional Republic. Stupid little things like voting and individual liberty no long get in the way of efficiency. The public would no longer be required to think or get an education since government oligarchs (the trained ruling elite) would take care of the burdensome details f government. And who on this forum wouldn't be happy to allow the Obama Administration to control every aspect of your life? And Congress wouldn't interfere with good intentions of our beneficent leader.

I know that I must have misunderstood your post. You couldn't possibly have suggested that appointed government bureaucrats would be better at controlling the lives of the stupid masses.

There won't be any third term for Obama because there won't be any election in 2016. However, Obama will still be in his position of leadership, a "permanent" position. Anything and everything can happen between now and 2016, and it will. We have God's word on it.

"The Further A Society Drifts From The Truth The More It Will Hate Those Who Speak It".
    ~ George Orwell ~
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast