Concerning the "shut down"

Thread: Concerning the "shut down"

1. Concerning the "shut down"

I'm thinking we ought to demand Airforce One be shut down, would be a huge cost savings and why the hell does the mother-in-law get to tag along on their world hopping junkets on yours and my dime?
    How do you brainwash a liberal? Simple, give him an enema.

I agree 100%. That way maybe The President would then be forced to stay in D.C. and do his job and be stopped from running away from doing it. Every time there is some type of problem going on in D.C. the President instead of staying in D.C. and working on solving the problem he gets on Air One and goes on a vacation or he goes and plays golf so that he doesn't have to deal with any of the problems or scandals that his Admin. has. The President just leaves town and doesn't deal with any of them like he should be doing. The President has no Leadership skills and he keeps proving it all of the time. He has not talked to any of either of the houses to try to end the shut down except for one hour and he did not even try to get them to start working on ending it. He just basically said for the house to pass a clean CR that funded all of the government or he will not even look at it and Sen. Reid said and has been saying the very same thing. So we should GROUND Air Force One until the Shutdown is over with.

It has occurred to me that the Occupy Wall Street dipsticks were treated better that the WWII Vets by these liberal pukes and their main stream media buddies.

PRUDEN: The cheap tricks of the game - Washington Times

White House asking for sad shutdown stories | WashingtonExaminer.com
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest, in the land of the free.

Shut down, what shut down? Nothing more than propaganda, smoke and mirrors, pandering and chest beating by both sides.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Shut down, what shut down? Nothing more than propaganda, smoke and mirrors, pandering and chest beating by both sides.
    I just got an image of Planet of the Apes.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

FYI: Zero mission impact at JBCHS... the civilians here were not vital to accomplishing anything. They're just nice to have around at times to lesson the AD workload.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    I just got an image of Planet of the Apes.
    Nice...I do see a lot of parallels.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by golocx4 View Post
    It has occurred to me that the Occupy Wall Street dipsticks were treated better that the WWII Vets by these liberal pukes and their main stream media buddies.

PRUDEN: The cheap tricks of the game - Washington Times

White House asking for sad shutdown stories | WashingtonExaminer.com
    "

He supports the Occupy Wall Street scum because they are anarchists, communists, and druggies, just like him. He has nothing in common with our veterans. He has contributed nothing to this country and has exploited its liberties, prosperity, and benefits.