RANGER: We've been told to MAKE LIFE DIFFICULT! Sickening!

Thread: RANGER: We've been told to MAKE LIFE DIFFICULT! Sickening!

RANGER: We've been told to MAKE LIFE DIFFICULT! Sickening!

Its a cheap way to deal with the situation, an angry Park Service ranger in Washington says of the harassment. Weve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. Its disgusting. [1]

Now whistle blowers with the National Park Service (honest, decent, hard working Americans) are cluing us in on what is really happening. We suspected it all along - from the Lawless One - B. Hussein Obama. In light of the barricading off of the WWII memorial, and now the reports of the shut down of Mount Vernon - both facilities built and maintained with PRIVATE money - not government money - we see the real agenda...make America miserable. Despicable. Sickening. Typical for the Obama administration - who by the way - we have been telling you for years - HATES AMERICA and AMERICANS.

P P S I M M O N S: RANGER: We've been told to MAKE LIFE DIFFICULT! Sickening!
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    “It’s a cheap way to deal with the situation,” an angry Park Service ranger in Washington says of the harassment. “We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting.” [1]

Now whistle blowers with the National Park Service (honest, decent, hard working Americans) are cluing us in on what is really happening. We suspected it all along - from the Lawless One - B. Hussein Obama. In light of the barricading off of the WWII memorial, and now the reports of the shut down of Mount Vernon - both facilities built and maintained with PRIVATE money - not government money - we see the real agenda...make America miserable. Despicable. Sickening. Typical for the Obama administration - who by the way - we have been telling you for years - HATES AMERICA and AMERICANS.

P P S I M M O N S: RANGER: We've been told to MAKE LIFE DIFFICULT! Sickening!
    I think obama spends his life thinking up new ways to piss us off. And then he chooses the ones that will do it the most effectively. I truly believe this too.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup