Wonder why republicans want voter id? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wonder why republicans want voter id?

You make that choice, research, delve into the subject matter and make a personal choice of info you have seen and read. I believe nothing that comes out of this oppressive government. The Fifth Estate, a free and open media, was to ensure the checks and balances. NOW, and for years, has the media sucking the teat of what agenda they want to promote. They no longer represent an independent unbiased view. They have for years promulgated the undermining of American values that allows them the freedom to spew the sheet they spew.
    Advertising demographics have escalated to capturing the demographics you want. Give me a sales pitch is one thing. Try to make me believe in your agenda using lies and deceit is another. Especially if it's political motivated. Look up the meaning of Propaganda.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    You make that choice, research, delve into the subject matter and make a personal choice of info you have seen and read. I believe nothing that comes out of this oppressive government. The Fifth Estate, a free and open media, was to ensure the checks and balances. NOW, and for years, has the media sucking the teat of what agenda they want to promote. They no longer represent an independent unbiased view. They have for years promulgated the undermining of American values that allows them the freedom to spew the sheet they spew.
    Advertising demographics have escalated to capturing the demographics you want. Give me a sales pitch is one thing. Try to make me believe in your agenda using lies and deceit is another. Especially if it's political motivated. Look up the meaning of Propaganda.
    Edit... I misunderstood before, thinking you were addressing all that to me. In talking about advertising and biased news propaganda... I agree with you here.

But, with regard to voting data... who but the government has the actual records?
    ~~~ Theodore Roosevelt
    * To educate a man in mind, and not in morals, is to educate a menace to society.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234