America Heading For Civil War? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: America Heading For Civil War?

1. I think civil war is inevitable but relatively insignificant. The government, or 'globalists' pulling the strings, are wanting a second American Civil War. But it will not be a war of great divide or numbers. Civil war requires cohesive thinking, purpose and resolve. In the mid 1800s that feeling and condition existed because states' rights was real; a daily awareness and appreciation. Folks were not in debt beyond sight; owned by nobody unless a slave of the South, and even that condition contained elements of family; not the dramatic tortured black life we're fed by modern historians and Hollywood.
    People were not distracted by 24 x 7 entertainment and media. There wasn't a million choices to anything. Citizens were fundamentals-focused; could and would walk away from everything at a moment's notice for a cause. So, the inevitable civil war here will be relegated to scattered uprisings all over the nation, quickly suppressed by FEMA and the military-police being formed as we speak. The 'civil war' will be quickly discouraged by consumer sheep, those who will sell themselves to Marxism in a heartbeat in order to be on the right side of those in power and keep some semblance of their meaningless search for more stuff to buy or entertainer to worship. Because Americans are owned by banks, corrupt morally and ideologically, and historically inept. Cohesiveness to wage war will not develop into anything significant.

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    The next few paragraphs are only my thoughts on a few things. I am in no way promoting a, "Civil War", or openly stating the fact that I want this great country to fall so deeply into duress. So please do not approach me as such. But I am looking for ANY and ALL, "Serious", opinions on the matter....Thank You

" A house divided against itself cannot stand."

Abe Lincoln used those words in 1858 to describe a country that was careening toward civil war. Now we’re a house divided again and another civil war is eminent if our, "leaders" don't take responsibility for the mess they have created and fix it.

Call it America’s coming civil war between the Makers and the Takers.

On one side are those who create wealth, America’s private sector–the very ones targeted by President Obama’s tax hikes.

On the other are the public employee unions; left-leaning intelligentsia who see the growth of government as index of progress; and the millions of Americans now dependent on government through a growing network of government transfer payments, from Medicaid and Social Security to college loans and corporate bailouts and handouts (think GM and Solyndra).

Over the past century America’s private sector has been the source of productivity, innovation, creativity, and growth–and gave us the iPhone and iPad. The public sector has been the engine of entitlement, stagnation, and decline -- and gave us Detroit and the South Bronx.

The private sector built the strongest economy in the world. It armed the free world in World War Two, and then in the three decades after the war turned America into the most prosperous society history had ever seen. It revived America in the Reagan and Clinton years, and thanks to the Bush tax cuts brought this country back from economic collapse after 9/11.

In those same years a growing public sector, by contrast, turned Europe into a cesspool of debt, stalled economies, and chronic social dysfunction that’s set the streets of Athens -- and perhaps other European capitals--on fire.

That’s where we’re headed, too, more rapidly than we like to think.

That public sector–state, local, and federal -- now consumes 40% of GDP ,compared to 33% just twelve years ago. It’s brought us to the point where 48% of Americans are now on some form of government handout, from 44% when Obama took office–almost a fifth more than during the Reagan years. And too many of them have been programmed to believe they have no future unless the government takes more from the Makers -- precisely what Obama promised on Monday.

So we know which side Obama and the Democratic party are on. Like John Brown’s raid on Harper’s Ferry, ObamaCare has been a wakeup call to what’s at stake–and with this "Government Shutdown", we now know how far Democrats are willing to go to win.

We’re not Greece yet -- or on the brink of Bull Run. But we are now
    a country where more Americans go on Social Security disability than get jobs -- as happened last month--can’t stand.

Lincoln hoped in 1861 that the “angels of our better nature” would pull us back from catastrophe. He was wrong. Let’s hope in 2013/2014 those angels still hover -- and can make a house divided whole once more.

"My Reflex Sight Doesn't See Color Or Religion, Only Targets And Victims"
    -DILLIGAF
    Last edited by MossyHead; 10-09-2013 at 04:32 AM. Reason: sp
    "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." attributed to Benjamin Disraeli by Mark Twain

I agree, The 2nd Civil War will be spoken by the media as a bunch of crazy Militia men who are internal terrorists, Im sure the Government will lie and say something along the lines of Al Queda sleeper cells, and anyone caught will be treated as Terrorists. I dont believe it will be a very large uprising, however, those of us who do decide to fight against the Government will be small groups using Gorilla tactics and will have little to no contact at all with other cells fighting against the Government. When the War evolves, more and more Americans will join the fights for one reason or another, and chances are, the Government will help with the Recruiting on the Civilian side with tough anti gun laws, and tough police and military order, ultimately, I believe, Overseas Governments will seize the opportunity in American weakness and attempt some take over of Historic proportion, so in a way, it may also spark WW3
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12