The Stories of Obamacare’s Harmful Effects Continue to Pile Up

Thread: The Stories of Obamacare’s Harmful Effects Continue to Pile Up

The more the Obamaworshipers get the reality of what they have done, the more they will understand that the GOP was trying to stop the madness of the "HorribleCare Act".

“I was laughing at Boehner — until the mail came today,” Waschura said, referring to House Speaker John Boehner, who is leading the Republican charge to defund Obamacare.

“I really don’t like the Republican tactics, but at least now I can understand why they are so pissed about this. When you take $10,000 out of my family’s pocket each year, that’s otherwise disposable income or retirement savings that will not be going into our local economy.”

Morning Action: The Stories of Obamacare's Harmful Effects Continue to Pile Up
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

There may be some who might benefit from Obamacare but it will be on the backs of others. Most of the people clamoring for Obamacare aren't aware of all the ramifications that haven't been brought to light yet. Went to my cardiologist today and had to be photographed so my picture would be on my medical records that can be accessed by the government. Sign at the desk mentioned government access and it really PO'd me but whatcha' gonna do?