America needs a revolution - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: America needs a revolution

  1. #11
    We have all seen the western movies where the corrupt banker/barron/oil tycoon controls the town with his appointed sheriff. The corrupt sheriff goes riding out into the night with his goons to run off the ranchers and landowners. The lone rancher standing on his porch confronts them with a double barrel shotgun to defend what is his. The sheriff rides off with his goons. The rancher is dead, but his shotgun is empty and two of the goons are dead. They ride to the next property. Another citizen confronts them defending his property and some more goons, maybe even the sheriff are dead, as well as the homeowner. After awhile, the goons, if any are left, think maybe this isn't fun anymore and give up. They may can get us one at a time, but they can never get us all if we really don't want them to.
    A man must do what he has to do, ain't none of us getting out of this alive....I have it from a reliable source....
    There can be no love without pain; to show you the value of love......

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Flint, Michigan
    Posts
    756
    I just had to express my uneasiness with the whole Government. Studies showed [in a forum I read a long time ago] roughly 55% of Americans dont trust their Government, and seen in a Ron Paul Interview where the figures were roughly the same, maybe a little higher, I wonder of that 55% how many would actually take action if push came to shove and our Government took a turn for the worse. What I can see is clearly, were an Evolving Nation. I wonder though, what is America evolving into, is it a Dictatorship, Communist/Socialist Country? Are we going to allow them to start eliminating our freedoms even more so than they have already done?
    The Democratic Party, and some Republicans seem to have "secretly" switched parties to a Socialist Reform Party. It shows in their vote histories, and the rest, seem brain dead, not reading bills before they vote, instead its "Oh, fancy title, may get me some extra dollars if I vote on it," or they vote on it because others want them to. Theyre given heaven in a hand basket, serve a few easy years, and free healthcare, fuel, retirement etc for life, and the life of their families. What do we get, hardship, a declining market and a crappy dead end job...
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    An Alternate Reality, I Assure You...
    Posts
    5,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Itstjs View Post
    I just had to express my uneasiness with the whole Government. Studies showed [in a forum I read a long time ago] roughly 55% of Americans dont trust their Government, and seen in a Ron Paul Interview where the figures were roughly the same, maybe a little higher, I wonder of that 55% how many would actually take action if push came to shove and our Government took a turn for the worse. What I can see is clearly, were an Evolving Nation. I wonder though, what is America evolving into, is it a Dictatorship, Communist/Socialist Country? Are we going to allow them to start eliminating our freedoms even more so than they have already done?
    The Democratic Party, and some Republicans seem to have "secretly" switched parties to a Socialist Reform Party. It shows in their vote histories, and the rest, seem brain dead, not reading bills before they vote, instead its "Oh, fancy title, may get me some extra dollars if I vote on it," or they vote on it because others want them to. Theyre given heaven in a hand basket, serve a few easy years, and free healthcare, fuel, retirement etc for life, and the life of their families. What do we get, hardship, a declining market and a crappy dead end job...
    So, you pissed off yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

  5. #14
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Flint, Michigan
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    So, you pissed off yet?
    Yeah, Im pretty sure I can say I am, I served this Country, and I absolutely HATE what my Government is doing the my beloved Country. Theyre raping it for personal gain, and were left to suffer. I dont serve the US Government, I SERVED the PEOPLE. Something I think all of our Congress and Senators need a lesson in, Service to the PEOPLE.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Houston Metro Area, Texas
    Posts
    3,004
    As stated before, you outnumber me but, I have survival skills and stashed "stuff" will try to work within the system if possible. Because we are dealing with idiots in Washington including Idiot in chief, they will make mistakes, big ones. Hang on keep kicking back when necessary shoot back, allowed by the constitution.

    Thought I would post this again for folks who do not read bills they pass or sign. On March 21, 2010 Obama Signed Harry Reid’s Senate Amendment 3276, Sec. 2716, Part C, to the health care bill, which prevents the government from collecting “any information relating to the lawful ownership or possession of a firearm or ammunition.”
    We have to pass it to find out what's in it, I read the damn thing.

  7. It's too late to do anything about our self-serving government. I remember a quote somewhere that said, "there's not a dime's worth of difference between the Republican and Democratic parties".

    We may achieve small victories with recalls and such, but when our dollar devalues enough on the world market because of printing funny money, the crash is going to bankrupt all of us...all of us except the government. Austerity will make sure of that. Precious metals will be taken by force from their owners, and attempted use as legal tender will lead to owners' arrest. Hungry people will do despicable things to feed their families.

    The change(s) we will see in our government will be tyranny, dictatorship, and Marxist socialism, as we are already headed down that path. Police state will rule the streets. The D.C. government criminals are on a mission to make the Democratic party the only pony in town.

    I have a feeling a revolution will be citizens trying to protect their property and families from degenerates roaming the land for food and property to live on.

    If it comes to boots kicking down doors eventually, there will be one hell of a firefight across this land, no matter the nationality of the jack-boot thugs.

    Our government has fractionated into so many armed branches ready to battle We, the People, citizens will be powerless to excise all the criminal cancerous growths.

    Then again...I could be wrong.
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

  8. #17
    what "action"? The kind that MATTERS? less than 1 in 1000, I guarantee it. MAYBE 1 in 100 adult, agile men, who have no kids or dependant wife. The rest aint gonna squash a grape, EVER, no matter WHAT Big Bro does to them. US citizenry is FAR from being powerless. what they are is gutless.

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    An Alternate Reality, I Assure You...
    Posts
    5,115
    Again, this seems appropriate...

    America needs a revolution-1385269_619077868136194_1404792792_n.jpg

    What have you done today to affect the Revolution? You should ask yourself this everyday, make sure you have an answer other than, "nothing". If all you say is, "nothing"... then you're part of the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    SE FL and SE OH
    Posts
    5,602
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Again, this seems appropriate...

    America needs a revolution-1385269_619077868136194_1404792792_n.jpg

    What have you done today to affect the Revolution? You should ask yourself this everyday, make sure you have an answer other than, "nothing". If all you say is, "nothing"... then you're part of the problem.
    Does stockpiling another 1000+ rounds of rifle ammo count as "something"?
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    An Alternate Reality, I Assure You...
    Posts
    5,115
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Does stockpiling another 1000+ rounds of rifle ammo count as "something"?
    Well, I sorta meant in the political dissent/civil disobedience kinda way... but, that's not a bad thing to do either. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast