Magazine calls for Obama’s mother-in-law to be evicted from the White House

Thread: Magazine calls for Obama’s mother-in-law to be evicted from the White House

“Maybe it would be asking too much…”

You’ve got to be kidding me; Obamas mother-in-law has been living in the Whitehouse since he’s been in office, un fing real.

In what may be a prime example of turnabout being fair play, one of the leading conservative publications in the nation, Commentary Magazine, has published a very public call on Oct. 7, 2013 for Barack Obama’s mother-in-law to get the boot from her swanky digs at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Michelle Obama’s mother, Miriam Robinson, left Chi-Town and took up residence at the White House the same day the Family Obama did, all at taxpayer expense.

In light that private citizens have been getting the heave-ho from their own homes that happen to be on federal property, Commentary Magazine’s Michael Rubin has called for Miriam Robinson receive the very same treatment her son-in-law has imposed on others.

One example Rubin cites, an elderly couple has been evicted from the Lake Mead, Nevada home they’ve owned since the 1970s because their cabin happens to be legally sitting on federal land.

Despite no federal employees or taxpayer funds have anything to do with the homesteaders, they were given 24-hours to hi-tail out of their privately-owned home and don’t return until “a budget is passed and the park can reopen.”

Magazine calls for Obama's mother-in-law to be evicted from the White House - The Free Patriot
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I'd rather see his illegal aunt booted back where she came from.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    I'd rather see his illegal aunt booted back where she came from.
    Nah, not just her.......the whole family should be exiled to Chicago to never be heard from again! Let him re-organize the community.