Obamacare's Winner's & Loser's.......

Thread: Obamacare's Winner's & Loser's.......

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Post Obamacare's Winner's & Loser's.......

Cindy Vinson and Tom Waschura are both big believers in the Affordable Care Act. They vote independent and are very proud to say they helped elect and then re-elect President Barack Obama.
    Yet, like many other of the Bay Area's liberal residents who pay for their own medical insurance, they were floored last week when they opened their bills: Their policies were being replaced with much pricier plans that conform to all the requirements of the new Obamacare health law's. Vinson, of San Jose, CA. will pay $1,800 more a year for an individual policy, while Waschura, of Portola Valley, will cough up almost $10,000 more for insurance for his family of four.

Obamacare's winners and losers in Bay Area - San Jose Mercury News

"Of course, I want people to have health care," Vinson said. "I just didn't realize I would be the one who was going to pay for it personally."
    Typical liberal idiot. Spend, spend, spend, as long as I don't have to pay.
    Where does she think the Federal government gets the money that they spend?
    Enjoy your hope and change.
    You were warned!
    -carloseg-
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

More shock will come when all the people sign up with the exchanges expecting free insurance and find out it isn't free and the government will dictate the size of policy you must buy. You don't want to buy it you say, no problem pay the fine. No don't pay the fine. Congress doesn't have any Constitutional authority to fine. You will pay a TAX because you failed to buy the government mandated policy. As The_Outlaw states, You where warned! Didn't matter had to pass it before we knew what was in it.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

How's that hopie changie thing working out for ya?
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Well, my family's policy (which I bought on the open market myself) went up $6000.00/year! Over 200%!!! And they say that I should log on to the (un)Affordable Care Act sight to see if I qualify for a deduction?!! ***** YOU Mr. Vinson! Unlike you, I FULLY expected this type of ***** would happen. I would LOVE it if everyone had insurance...but EVERYONE should PAY for it based on the risk they bring to the insurance company!
    “Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin

Finally, the truth comes home to those who elected Obama. Have another glass of KoolAid.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Finally, the truth comes home to those who elected Obama.
    Not just Obama, every Democrat, he couldn't have done squat without them.

"The Further A Society Drifts From The Truth The More It Will Hate Those Who Speak It".
    ~ George Orwell ~
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Howdy,

I'm a Disabled Veteran so all of my healthcare is provided by the VA.

I got a letter from the VAMC that stated I was covered under the requirement(s) of AHA, aka ObamaCare.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    Cindy Vinson and Tom Waschura are both big believers in the Affordable Care Act. They vote independent and are very proud to say they helped elect and then re-elect President Barack Obama.
    Yet, like many other of the Bay Area's liberal residents who pay for their own medical insurance, they were floored last week when they opened their bills: Their policies were being replaced with much pricier plans that conform to all the requirements of the new Obamacare health law's. Vinson, of San Jose, CA. will pay $1,800 more a year for an individual policy, while Waschura, of Portola Valley, will cough up almost $10,000 more for insurance for his family of four.

Obamacare's winners and losers in Bay Area - San Jose Mercury News

"Of course, I want people to have health care," Vinson said. "I just didn't realize I would be the one who was going to pay for it personally."
    Typical liberal idiot. Spend, spend, spend, as long as I don't have to pay.
    Where does she think the Federal government gets the money that they spend?
    Enjoy your hope and change.
    You were warned!
    -carloseg-

LOL This is just too rich...............................

Cnon

This is how the great civilizations of the world have met their demise throughout history. Once the people knew that they could vote themselves(or representatives that would keep bestowing) benefits, they kept on voting for them....that is, until they ran out of other peoples money....then the whole society and civilization died. We are right now headed down that road. My hope is that Obamacare will awaken a sleeping giant. The working class in this country has assumed that it's all free or THEY will pay for it... so they voted for the whole Hope & Change thing.....NOW they see they are the THEY in who will actually pay for it. Now THEY are personally affected and REALLY don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by jrs View Post
    This is how the great civilizations of the world have met their demise throughout history. Once the people knew that they could vote themselves(or representatives that would keep bestowing) benefits, they kept on voting for them....that is, until they ran out of other peoples money....then the whole society and civilization died. We are right now headed down that road. My hope is that Obamacare will awaken a sleeping giant. The working class in this country has assumed that it's all free or THEY will pay for it... so they voted for the whole Hope & Change thing.....NOW they see they are the THEY in who will actually pay for it. Now THEY are personally affected and REALLY don't like it.

We come only hope.

Cnon