Is China now telling our leader's what to do??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is China now telling our leader's what to do??

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Arrow Is China now telling our leader's what to do??

China, the biggest foreign creditor of the United States, has waded into the American budget crisis, warning Congress that it must resolve the political impasse over the debt ceiling without further delay.
    The Chinese Vice Foreign Minister, Zhu Guangyao, told America’s deadlocked politicians on Monday that “the clock is ticking” and called on them to approve an extension of the national borrowing limit before the federal government is projected to run out of cash on 17 October.
    “We ask that the United States earnestly takes steps to resolve in a timely way the political issues around the debt ceiling and prevent a US debt default to ensure the safety of Chinese investments in the United States,” Mr Zhu told reporters in Beijing. “This is the United States’ responsibility,” he added.

Get your fiscal house in order: China warns US as Asia's expresses concern for $1.3tn of investments - Americas - World - The Independent
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Chinese investments in the US are way at the bottom of my list of concerns. It's right down there with what Mooch does with her hair and where her hubby is golfing today.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

True, but it's just a sign of how low we've fallen in the eye's of the world. Wonder why.....

I knew I should have studied Chinese In school instead of wasting 2 years in Latin LOL!
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

I am not out to defend China but they do hold a large amount of our debt; which gives them the right to request that certain conditions be met. China simply wants the U.S. to repay the loans with dollars that still have some residual value.

It should be very embarrassing to this country to receive a lecture on capitalism from China. Obama and his entire administration are Marxists. They are just as much enemies of this country as the Chinese Marxists are. This administration has seriously damaged our economic system, probably beyond repair. Our own government destroyed this republic; which is more than any foreign power has ever been able to do.

What would happen if we just defauled and didn't pay them? Really, it's just a question. I am not a financial expert.
    A man must do what he has to do, ain't none of us getting out of this alive....I have it from a reliable source....
    There can be no love without pain; to show you the value of love......

Whether the debt ceiling is raised or not, we aren't going to default on our loans. We bring in more then enough money every month to pay the interest on our loans. Per or Constitution, I know what Constitution, we much pay our loan interest first. Next we must pay entitlements. That amounts to about $70 billion of the $220 billion we take in every month. The cash is there. We are way past the time to live within our means. If the main stream news media would do their job, this would be common knowledge.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by MyFred View Post
    What would happen if we just defauled and didn't pay them? Really, it's just a question. I am not a financial expert.
    I'm not sure, but they might hold their breath and turn blue.
    "Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting wabbits" - Elmer Fudd
    NRA Life member
    GOA Life Member

Somebody has to tell him what to do, he is to incompetent to function on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by MyFred View Post
    Considering what could happen militarily, I hope Obama isn't that stupid. After years of the US fighting wars, we are in no position to take on China. Besides, the Chinese are all over the west coast so they wouldn't have far to go to start something. Soon, we will have to learn one of two languages, Chinese or Spanish. I went to Spanish language school over 40 years ago so I am brushing up since we have so many Latin-Americans down here. My, my, how times are changing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast