A Constitutional lawyer's take on obamacare - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Constitutional lawyer's take on obamacare

Question, does the fact that SCOTUS ruled on something they knew they were exempt from not make the ruling subject to predisposed bias and therefore not legal.
    Not an attorney, just wondering.

Obama and Holder say the ACA was constitutional, and that it is the law of the land, so we must obey. When Arizona`s immigration law was upheld by the same court, Obama and Holder said the government and ICE will not support Arizona. Obama picks and chooses, unfortunately Obama the fraud, keeps picking the losers.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    Obama and Holder say the ACA was constitutional, and that it is the law of the land, so we must obey. When Arizona`s immigration law was upheld by the same court, Obama and Holder said the government and ICE will not support Arizona. Obama picks and chooses, unfortunately Obama the fraud, keeps picking the losers.
    He continues to get away with picking and choosing while getting a complete pass the the main stream news media.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12