USA being judged - Janet L Yellen

Thread: USA being judged - Janet L Yellen

1. USA being judged - Janet L Yellen

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/09/bu...hairwoman.html
    Just as we stopped puking at Secretary of Homeland Security lesbian Janet Napolitano's incompetent reign while booting out qualified men to make room for her lovers, now we're expected to stomach another appointed high-ranking dike, Janet L. Yellen, to head the intrinsically-corrupt-Federal Reserve-since-its-1913-birth. Have we been beamed to Sodom and Gomorrah without our consent? Do not think that these "stylish" appointments have no spiritual ramifications on a nation. Just when you thought it couldn't get worse, President Obama-wannabe, gay Emperor Gaius Caligula, shoves more immoral corruption at ordinary Americans trying to make a living and raise families. This country must have done something very bad (look at our entertainment menu). We're being judged as a nation and the evidence of the judgment is in the perverted decision-making by the Executive Branch of the USA.
    "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." attributed to Benjamin Disraeli by Mark Twain

Mossy-head I don't agree with several of the points you've made in recent posts; but sometimes you do have a unique way with words. I have to admit that your descriptions of Obama and some of his appointees is hilarious and accurate.

4. Just tryin' to get on your good side buckeye01.
    Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    Mossy-head I don't agree with several of the points you've made in recent posts; but sometimes you do have a unique way with words. I have to admit that your descriptions of Obama and some of his appointees is hilarious and accurate.
    "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." attributed to Benjamin Disraeli by Mark Twain

5. Sounds as if somebody finally woke up.
    How do you brainwash a liberal? Simple, give him an enema.

6. btw buckeye01, the hyphen you placed in "MossyHead" to subliminally indicate that my head is mossy, didn't get past me, lol, but it's funny and I probably had it coming. Keep it up but remember there are thousands of comedians looking for work, lol, take care - btw, Mossy Head is the rural FL Panhandle area in which I live - probably can't find it on the map, but there really is a lot of Spanish moss all over the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post

7. Oh, don't worry about whats going on because God is going to send judgement on those yahoo and America, soon very soon.