know what a clunk Makarov would be worth, if nobody else had a gun? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: know what a clunk Makarov would be worth, if nobody else had a gun?

po lil fellas, can't recognize good arguments when they see them. Too bad you've got votes.

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    What is your favorite color? Red, ..... NO BLUE.... Aaaaaaaaaarggggggghhhhhh.

Any Monty Python fans?

And in other news... WTF was this OP about? Anyone have a clue on this one?
    Yeah - he didn't get enough attention as a child, so now he's compensating for it trying to convince everyone here that he's superior in every way. His snarky remarks are his version of, "so there!"

What I don't understand is why people are continuing to waste time trying to answer him.
    Attached Images Attached Images know what a clunk Makarov would be worth, if nobody else had a gun?-dont_feed_the_troll.jpg 

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    Yeah - he didn't get enough attention as a child, so now he's compensating for it trying to convince everyone here that he's superior in every way. His snarky remarks are his version of, "so there!"

What I don't understand is why people are continuing to waste time trying to answer him.
    It's like a train wreck... You don't want to see it, but you just HAVE to look and see what he's gonna say next!
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

Quote Originally Posted by thru View Post
    po lil fellas, can't recognize good arguments when they see them. Too bad you've got votes.
    I'm great at recognizing good arguments. I'm even good at recognizing poor arguments. What I'm not great at is deciphering gibberish because a poster can't re-read his post and fix glaring syntax errors such as gross misspellings and run on sentences that make the gist of his argument unintelligible. When someone can't decipher the English you type, then one cannot tell what the argument even is. How then can one tell if it is a good argument at all?

Amazing how all of the responses seem to reflect exactly what I just said to you. Could it be that we are all so inferior to you that we cannot see a good argument, or is it more possible that it was so unintelligibly written, that no one has a blessed clue as to what it is you are saying?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post

Maybe it's the teacher in me. Maybe I want to believe that there is something of worth and value behind those poorly constructed posts of his. Maybe I just can't let go. Help me ezkl, for I am weak.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    Maybe it's the teacher in me. Maybe I want to believe that there is something of worth and value behind those poorly constructed posts of his. Maybe I just can't let go. Help me ezkl, for I am weak.

You know, I am finally getting old enough where my crap-o-meter only takes so much and then I shut them down. I finally began using the ignore list the last two weeks - and thru is on it. There are far too many others on this forum with whom I can spend my time who really want to discuss things intelligently and aren't posting just for the sake of spewing trivia (and BAD trivia at that!) or fairy tales about their awesomeness. I'll even put up with a little bad grammar/spelling for someone who is otherwise presenting a valid argument for discussion (and I'm a grammar nazi!). This guy is in love with the sound of his own voice (so to speak).

And if this guy really turns out to be Gecko45, as one other poster suggested, then he really needs to be committed! The Web can't stop laughing at him! Just Google Gecko45 and see how many results you turn up - the Google count is 26,600!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich M View Post
    Bwahahaha.... perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12