Elderly Democrat 'Point's Loaded Gun' @ Anti-Obama Protestor's

Thread: Elderly Democrat 'Point's Loaded Gun' @ Anti-Obama Protestor's

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Arrow Elderly Democrat 'Point's Loaded Gun' @ Anti-Obama Protestor's

Police have arrested an ignorant 84-year-old man accused of pointing his loaded handgun at anti-Obama protestors.
    Roy Smith said he kept the Colt .32 handgun in his car for; Carjackers (and Anti-Obama folk's apparently).
    Police said he faces three counts of misdemeanor simple assault charges and pointing a loaded firearm at innocent people.

84-year-old accused of pointing gun at anti-Obama protestors | www.wsbtv.com

Apparently wisdom doesn't alway's come with age.....SMH.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Elderly Democrat 'Point's Loaded Gun' @ Anti-Obama Protestor's

HHHMMMM. I have two comments. One if that had been the anti Obama protester he would be facing life. And second a big time Obama backer with a gun. REALLY
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

The old fellow is of the same ethnic persuasion as Obama and that could be the reason he was so upset. He denies brandishing the weapon and said people were just trying to get him into trouble. Oddly enough, the gun he used was described to the police which is indicative that he did, indeed, brandish it. Otherwise, how did they know? Another typical Democrat.

I agree- If this had been an old white man pointing a gun at Pro Obamaites he sure as heck wouldn't be called "ignorant". He would be called a LOT of things. (hate monger, white supremacist, racist pig, bible thumping, gun clinger republican, tea party member, right wing extremist, etc)

If he was a white conservative, he most likely would also be arrested for lynching and charged with hate crimes & terrorizing the public. But, he would be called ignorant.

-
    “Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God.” —JAMES TOUR, NANOSCIENTIST

Quote Originally Posted by tcox4freedom View Post
    I agree- If this had been an old white man pointing a gun at Pro Obamaites he sure as heck wouldn't be called "ignorant". He would be called a LOT of things. (hate monger, white supremacist, racist pig, bible thumping, gun clinger republican, tea party member, right wing extremist, etc)

If he was a white conservative, he most likely would also be arrested for lynching and charged with hate crimes & terrorizing the public. But, he would be called ignorant.

-
    Very sad but true!
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    NRA Certified RSO

This incident just shows how tolerant liberals are for any opposing views. If these people ever are able to consolidate their power we are in deep *****. We would be looking at death squads and reeducation camps. Welcome to the progressive Utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    This incident just shows how tolerant liberals are for any opposing views. If these people ever are able to consolidate their power we are in deep *****. We would be looking at death squads and reeducation camps. Welcome to the progressive Utopia.
    Be one hell of a fire fight.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Just more of the liberal hypocrisy. And Smith is returned to the streets on $1000.00 bond.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag: