Bush and Obama more similar than different?

Thread: Bush and Obama more similar than different?

Bush and Obama more similar than different?

This article makes the case (and I agree) that Bush and Obama are more similar than different, and makes the case that both are among the worst presidents in this era of American history. You guys' thoughts?

http://capitalismmagazine.com/2013/0...st-presidents/
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

To be honest I voted for "W" four times (Not what you think 2X for GOV of TX) He at least has a real compassion and honor. (Barry lacks both). It's hard to equivocate the two. Maybe the time to shift to TEA party or Libertarian. The two main parties don't seem to be working too well any longer. Frankly I see the Dems having been HI JACKED by their extreme more dangerous than anything W might have done.

Yes, George dubya and Barry have more in common than most (R)epublicans or (D)emocrats are willing to admit or understand. I made the 'switch' to Independent/Libertarian a few years ago and will never reverse my political stance. What one really has to grasp is that your enemy goes much deeper than simply a POTUS... it's the Administrations, the Senates, Houses, Unions, Lobbyists, Corporations, Mid-East oil machines, CIA, FBI, DHS, foriegn governments and Elites who remain unknown that are controlling and destroying your country... and to rid the world of Liberty and Freedom. The problem is local... the problem is global. It's political... and it's corporate.

What you have to understand is that while you are living your meaningless (in their eyes) lives, you're oblivious to the fact that you're a slave to them. Working a lifetime for dollars you're told are valuable, to buy cheap sh!t you're told is important and all the while not knowing you've been bought with mind-numbing, entertainment in order to keep you stupid and distracted.

Ask yourself, what do YOU want out of this life? Don't answer now, go home to your family, watch your children playing and growing. Think in the silence, away from electronic entertainment and away from outside influences that have you hooked with promises of wealth, power, sex and the possibilty that you can forget how useless your life has become. Go outside on a cool morning and listen, smell the breeze... then think to yourself, what am I here for?

If you still think you're here to work long hours for worthless paper, so you can step in line to follow everyone else to your slow death...? Then, I think the latest episode of Honey Boo-Boo is about to start. You may now continue to shut your mind and soul down for the remainder of the flight... don't worry, we'll arrive before you know it.

Bush and Obama more similar than different?-imagesca7kwejj.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Yes, George dubya and Barry have more in common than most (R)epublicans or (D)emocrats are willing to admit or understand. I made the 'switch' to Independent/Libertarian a few years ago and will never reverse my political stance. What one really has to grasp is that your enemy goes much deeper than simply a POTUS... it's the Administrations, the Senates, Houses, Unions, Lobbyists, Corporations, Mid-East oil machines, CIA, FBI, DHS, foriegn governments and Elites who remain unknown that are controlling and destroying your country... and to rid the world of Liberty and Freedom. The problem is local... the problem is global. It's political... and it's corporate.

Bush and Obama more similar than different?-imagesca7kwejj.jpg
    I was BLASTED on here prior to the election last year for saying the same thing. AGREE 1000%
    “Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ajr2820 View Post
    I was BLASTED on here prior to the election last year for saying the same thing. AGREE 1000%
    You and Blues are not very popular with the die-hards b/c you're able to call a spade a spade, that offends their persona and self-justification of beliefs.
    Last edited by gunnerbob; 10-11-2013 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Damnit all... spelling, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Both sides are corrupt. Bush was not a good president, but IMHO Obama is evil. The MSM did not give Bush a break, unlike Obama who is hardly ever questioned. If MSM scrutinized everything Obama does we would see even less respect for our liar in chief.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    This article makes the case (and I agree) that Bush and Obama are more similar than different, and makes the case that both are among the worst presidents in this era of American history. You guys' thoughts?

Bush & Obama: Two of America's Worst Presidents | Capitalism MagazineCapitalism Magazine
    The fact that the link has an error and we can't get any information pretty much says it all for both Presidents... they didn't work as they should have.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    Both sides are corrupt. Bush was not a good president, but IMHO Obama is evil. The MSM did not give Bush a break, unlike Obama who is hardly ever questioned. If MSM scrutinized everything Obama does we would see even less respect for our liar in chief.
    I don't trust a draft dodger and I was verified by his presidency that Bush was not an effective leader and his economic policies were some of the most egregious undoings of the safeguards that Joe Kennedy helped put in place to prevent another Great Depression. I don't trust a Communist sympathizer and have been verified that Obama is not an effective leader. He is a liar, a manipulator, and runs the office like an arrogant toddler who throws a tantrum if he doesn't get his way. However, there is a vileness to Obama that Bush never had. I feel Bush thought he was doing right for the people whether he was or not. I also feel that Obama does care two snits for the American people.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Both, Bush senior & Bush junior's AGENDA, as is that of Obama, is the New World Order/One World Government. Except to say "Don't Be Deceived"...nuff said.

"The Further A Society Drifts From The Truth The More It Will Hate Those Who Speak It".
    ~ George Orwell ~
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~