Blue Collar Party
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blue Collar Party

1. Blue Collar Party

A large school of thought exists that complexity is better than simplicity. The idea may be true to the goal of space travel but the same applied to society and government has proven to be their undoing. Who proselytizes and implements social and governmental complexity into American society? Judicial professionals [lawyers], academics, ideologues and media celebrities - those who manipulate and frustrate ordinary persons whom otherwise are quite capable of managing their own self-reliance, tranquility and liberty. The result is today's great gulf between constitutional law and statutory law, the latter of which now fraudulently makes the Constitution subordinate to it, sometimes comprising hundreds of pages per bill. Residing in these legal chains-for-commoners are the arrogant convolutions of high society, lofty thinkers and pharisaical control freaks, most of whom have either inherited their wealth or made it on the backs of taxpayers, i.e., politics – years of Wall Street inside trading afforded to Congress in spite of the so-called overhaul of its Insider-Trading Laws. Most of these people have no life experience other than comfort. The expenses of life which keeps moms and dads awake at night, food, gasoline, insurance, education and mortgages, are absolutely of zero concern to those who keep us pinned under their fabricated economy, their invented wars and their malevolent statutes.

Constitutional law is simple enough for everybody to understand. Statute law has evolved into intentional ambiguity for the lucrative gains of the very promoters [lobbyists], designers and legislators of those statues and to the detriment of ordinary persons. This condition has worsened every single decade regardless of political ruling party. Yet, at election opportunities, in all levels of government, we rise up like kids at sports events cheering them on, hurray! more aristocrats! most of whom are regurgitated from pools of lawyers – the very ones who have made fortunes making our lives complex; laws around every corner to ensnare and intimidate the rest of us.

These days the songs of patriotism are jingoisms. Whenever I hear someone lauding how free we are I'm disgusted. Free? Free to go to a choice of twenty fast food restaurants? Free to be the most obese people on earth, most of whom are on a government dole? Free to waste money in a number of China outlets, like Walmart, in order to maintain AAA rating as the world's greatest consumers? Free to pollute our spirits with infinite choices of 24 x 7 entertainment? All of this while the clock ticks and American Marxists conspire to confiscate and redistribute your personal property. Land ownership, nearly an American exclusivity, is the epitome of freedom as seen by most in the world. All of this while an American president conceitedly herds us into federal clinics under the guise of personal health, when in fact the culminating plan is total government control, collectivism and the death of individualism. His constituents, holding up their 'Bama phones, munching chips, snorting coke and reproducing like rabbits, praise their messiah. Unfortunately for the middle class, i.e., government bill-payers, their progenies are not rabbits, but babies – growing up to be just like their unwed parents, hating the rest of us and colonizing an ever exploding prison system.

While we're free to self-destruct spiritually, physically and individually, we're fast losing those things which really define freedom. We perk our ears for acknowledgement and encouragement from our Republican leaders but only hear squeaks of discontent. We have to tune in talk radio or conspiracy internet info to get accurate adjectives of just who these purveyors of complexity are – Marxists and despots? Right?

Isn't time for blue collar workers to rise up and enter the leadership positions of government at all levels? Academics, ideologues and lawyers have had more than 200 years to create their utopia in America. We know it's worked for them. But how has it worked for us? Think about it – non-lawyers non-lifetime politicians, and non-academics - ordinary people running for and winning office. Already, eyes are rolling thinking it would never work – well, you folks can remain quiet. Call it the "Blue Collar Party" or anything you want. We need truck drivers, electricians, carpenters, and farmers to run for office, not just in local elections but in national elections as well. Don't think that you need to raise a lot of money. The novelty of the idea will buy you all the media exposure you'll initially need. I hope some of you genuine conservatives who have worked hard, raised families and actually have life experience beyond community organizing and government employment will give this some thought. We're a divided nation and it's not between political parties. It's them against us and they keep winning because we don't get off the sofa and run for office.

by MZ Ingrahmm
    Last edited by MossyHead; 10-11-2013 at 02:27 PM. Reason: sp
    "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." attributed to Benjamin Disraeli by Mark Twain

3. Yeah, let's just do what Mao did in China, Pol Pot in Cambodia, and the Taliban in Afghanistan. Banish, torture, and kill the non-proletariat. The post above shows that some in this country are prime evidence of how the dumbing down of the country is accelerating.

Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    Yeah, let's just do what Mao did in China, Pol Pot in Cambodia, and the Taliban in Afghanistan. Banish, torture, and kill the non-proletariat. The post above shows that some in this country are prime evidence of how the dumbing down of the country is accelerating.
    Did he just insult himself, or is this a self-realization? B/c his post just proved his post....

The post above shows that some in this country are prime evidence of how the dumbing down of the country is accelerating.
    You've got that right... I'm glad you've finally started coming to terms with your own stupidity, nosreme.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

some in this country are prime evidence of how the dumbing down of the country is accelerating.
    The dumbing down is evident, especially the ones that would vote for a cheat and fraud for president.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

There already IS a blue collar party. It's called the "TEA Party".

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

7. I'm still shaking my head - had to read it twice. I think you nailed it gunnerbob.

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Did he just insult himself, or is this a self-realization? B/c his post just proved his post....

You've got that right... I'm glad you've finally started coming to terms with your own stupidity, nosreme.
    "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." attributed to Benjamin Disraeli by Mark Twain

8. What, did you read two lines? Not even close, read it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    There already IS a blue collar party. It's called the "TEA Party".

9. Ah, nosreme must be a lawyer, academic, or ideologue - the author should have included a warning that some may find this objectionable.
    Yeah, let's just do what Mao did in China, Pol Pot in Cambodia, and the Taliban in Afghanistan. Banish, torture, and kill the non-proletariat. The post above shows that some in this country are prime evidence of how the dumbing down of the country is accelerating.

Quote Originally Posted by MossyHead View Post
    Ah, nosreme must be a lawyer, academic, or ideologue - the author should have included a warning that some may find this objectionable.
    MossyHead: I'm not taking up for nosreme, he is capable of doing that himself. I would, however, if I were you, at least look at his profile. He had 36 years of military service as a JAG officer and, I would assume, retired with a very high rank. Contrary to what some may think, I believe he knows what he is talking about. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    MossyHead: I'm not taking up for nosreme, he is capable of doing that himself. I would, however, if I were you, at least look at his profile. He had 36 years of military service as a JAG officer and, I would assume, retired with a very high rank. Contrary to what some may think, I believe he knows what he is talking about. Just sayin'.
    Right there, Oldgrunt... THAT'S how I know he's out of touch with reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast