Explainer: What Happened in California, and why millions will sue or leave the State - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Explainer: What Happened in California, and why millions will sue or leave the State

There are surely more people reading this than someone in a particular state. I post it as I see it and this is clearly an issue bigger than California.

Quote Originally Posted by telpinaro View Post
    Actually... mass exodus of all responsible gun owners, please! Then they'll pass all sorts of impossible gun control laws and prove once and for all that gun control doesn't work.

And... that's terrible.
    I think Chicago beat them to it.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    I think Chicago beat them to it.
    And lest we forget... New York. Not exactly models to aspire to.

I'll probably get in trouble for saying this from someone... but in my own political view / world, California needs to strive to be more like Nevada or Texas in terms of how it should approach lawmaking regarding our rights.

Since I am in the habit of quoting studies in this thread, here's another one... revealing that not only are Californians fleeing the state en masse, but those that remain are having less children.
    "In 1970, children made up one third of the state's overall population of 20 million. In 2030, they will comprise 21 percent of what is projected to be a population of 46 million.
    Amid this shrinking pool of young people, the state's elderly population is bulging.
    In 1970, there were 21 seniors for every 100 working-age adults in the state. By 2030, that ratio is projected to reach 36 seniors per working-age adults."

California is literally killing itself off.

And guess who's sending people to California (the same people that eventually get sick of it and leave for Nevada or Texas)?
    Yep, you guessed it:
    New York
    Illinois
    New Jersey
    Connecticut
    etc..

The "Diminishing Resource" study explores the economic and public-policy challenges this widening gap will create. One of its conclusions: The future rests primarily with homegrown children for the first time since the Gold Rush.

WTF, Like seriously? If I lived in CA, had a chile and owned a gun, I am now a criminal?! "AB 231 - An unconstitutional bill which attempts to fine and imprison gun owners who have children. SIGNED" Looks like the Dems are going for broke after seeing these recent bills....I had hoped I would find a punch line or a joke somewhere at the end of this, but its scary. I thank god every day I wasnt born in California, Illinois or New York. Most Liberal, idiotic states filled with ignorant, know nothing liberal reps and senators.
    Good luck guys.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by telpinaro View Post
    Actually... mass exodus of all responsible gun owners, please! Then they'll pass all sorts of impossible gun control laws and prove once and for all that gun control doesn't work.

And... that's terrible.
    I bet we can guess where the next mass shooting is going to be? I bet the criminals are shaking their heads at these laws and laughing under their breath, because they know something the Politicians obviously dont and its they wont abide by the laws, all theyre doing is restricting ONLY the law abiding persons. Does California think theyre full of Felons? lol. I agree all responsible gun owners should flee the country. lol
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Please....NO mass exodus from California. They have screwed up their own state and we don't need them screwing up ours.
    LOL! I stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by walt629 View Post
    Wouldn't his best be served in the California forum?

We already know how screwed up California is. You people voted Governor Sunbeam back in so what do you expect?
    Isn't that Gov Moonbeam? He isn't bright enough to be a Sunbeam.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Isn't that Gov Moonbeam? He isn't bright enough to be a Sunbeam.
    yeah. This really is awful! It costs money to sue the State, too. I am going to have to start a fundraising campaign to do so, am considering doing it in bitcoin (but running a campaign similar to kickstarter). I think I will use bitcoinstarter.com to do this.

I'm soon going to be using bitcoinstarter.com to try to fund a lawsuit against recently passed anti-2A laws in California. The fundraising for this needs to start early. I'm going to be releasing details soon in a new post. If you're interested in this in any way and want to hear more about it, either "like" this post or send me a message.

11. Is it true that anyone caught thinking about purchasing a sidearm in California will have to do 10 years hard labor?

We used to call Brown, while he was running around with Linda Ronstadt, the space cowboy.
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast