The truth behind Bloomburgs MAIG

Thread: The truth behind Bloomburgs MAIG

The truth behind Bloomburgs MAIG

“Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Good video. Something many of us knew, nothing good comes from Bloomberg.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Seems the only easy way for a mayor to get their name off Bloombergs list of MAIG is to be convicted of corruption and sent to prison. Quite a few have chosen this method.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

We already have laws to deal with illegal guns. Bloomberg wants total control. He isn't about to tell the truth. the truth isn't good for liberals. Unfortunately spoiled little rich kids like Bloomberg, have the money to buy what they want. He can say his side won in the Colorado recall. The people may have lost their political posts but the gun law they where recalled over is still in tacked. He doesn't care about his puppets. It's all about the agenda.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

again, there's a saying about "hardball".

Our New Patriots.

A well done piece that speaks directly to the problems about Bloomberg's influence peddling. In his mind elected officials are corrupt like he is and will take the offer of support, selling their office to him to use against the American people.
    ~
    Getting off the MAIG rolls can be accomplished without going to jail, but is going to require the individual to place a target on his back in going against Bloomberg's MAIG organization. Those who have done this by beating back the threats and bribery attempts are true patriots to our nation and need our support.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

8. I'd like to offer-up BluesStringer's awesome sig., to complement this thread. If nobody has seen it yet, look at a thread where he has posted. Brilliant!
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

Tells it like it is, good job!