Veterans March on Washington - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Veterans March on Washington

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

I saw coverage on CBS, CNN and HLN.

I was planning to go to the March until I saw that Palin and Cruz were the speakers.

Really? The best that anyone could pick as speakers were a blabbering idiot that quit to avoid a corruption investigation and a Canadian born Cuban?

Really? Two non-Vets speaking at a Veterans' March?

Heck, could have picked McStain and Kerry, at lest they are Veterans.

Paul
    Howdy.....

You are clearly a hypocritical partisan libtard......and a bloviating idiot.

SMFH
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    Howdy,

I was planning to go to the March until I saw that Palin and Cruz were the speakers.

Really? The best that anyone could pick as speakers were a blabbering idiot that quit to avoid a corruption investigation and a Canadian born Cuban?

Paul
    Howdy.....

SMFH
    I second that motion ;)
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Wonder whats going to happen next, or if there will be any reply from the White House, Congress or Senate. Im sure the tyranny will get worse.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Here's some interesting video footage of the Vet's and other fellow citizen's breaking down the barrier's & clashing -w- the jackboot's outside the whitehouse.

Who's paying all the officers? Defund them.

Howdy,

Paul
    Howdy.....

SMFH
    Outlaw, you really do have a way with words. These resident trolls do supply some comic relief on occasion. What better people could one find to illustrate the plight of veterans than a senile old man like McCain who long ago outlived any principles he may have had; or Kerry who lied in front of congress and betrayed his fellow veterans. Kind of shows where Stengun's sympathies lie. I think the vets showed the proper contempt for Obama and his congressional allies.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Starting at 1:00, you can see people on the roof of White House. There are snipers on that roof during any dangerous situations. Wonder if this was a "dangerous" situation?
    I just read today that there are snipers on the roof everyday, 24/7/365. I'm sure obama figures he needs them.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

The snipers have been on the Whitehouse since 9/11 and are there full time.

Howdy,

Paul
    You really are an idiot aren't you. McCain did show some guts while a POW. But a couple of years before he was the GOP candidate he was going to change parties. While Kerry did serve I would question any and all of his medals. He has NEVER stood up for vets. The vets did NOT just pick Palin and Cruz. They would have welcomed any and all our elected leaders.

My question is why wasn't all of our elected people in DC not there also? Or any other heroes you may have in DC?

By staying away all of them have shown where their feeling are for our vets.

My responses in bold-n-blue:

Howdy,

I saw coverage on CBS, CNN and HLN. Good, was it substantial or just hitting the days "headlines"?

I was planning to go to the March until I saw that Palin and Cruz were the speakers. Umm, what? So, you support Veterans... just not enough to go if those two people are there...? Really? That's pitiful...

Really? The best that anyone could pick as speakers were a blabbering idiot that quit to avoid a corruption investigation and a Canadian born Cuban? One, they weren't picked. Two, why choose to describe Ted Cruz as such? Racist?

Really? Two non-Vets speaking at a Veterans' March? Since when does it take being a Veteran to support them, or to be a Patriot?

Heck, could have picked McStain and Kerry, at lest they are Veterans. They're also two of the most unpatriotic, un-American, elitist, corrupt and Constitutional dissenters to have ever served in office.

Paul
    Paul... *sigh*... all I can do is shake my head with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    My responses in bold-n-blue:

Paul... *sigh*... all I can do is shake my head with you.
    Excellent!! I'm not a BIG fan of Sarah Palin, but she's a lot better than McCain or Kerry. I think they use their service as a prop for patriotism and we all know how patriotic they are.
    And you couldn't find a bigger fan of Ted Cruz than me.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12