Veterans March on Washington
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Veterans March on Washington

Veterans March on Washington

Did anyone notice that there wasn't any news coverage of the veterans marching in Washington today? For anyone interested, there are some pictures on The Blaze.com.

The Associated Press put out a short article on it and an even shorter video, 1:43 minutes to be exact. It showed Sarah Palin, Senators Mike Lee and Ted Cruz speaking. It was good, what little there was of it.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Did anyone notice that there wasn't any news coverage of the veterans marching in Washington today? For anyone interested, there are some pictures on The Blaze.com.
    Here's some interesting video footage of the Vet's and other fellow citizen's breaking down the barrier's & clashing -w- the jackboot's outside the whitehouse.

Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Starting at 1:00, you can see people on the roof of White House. There are snipers on that roof during any dangerous situations. Wonder if this was a "dangerous" situation?

Is it me or does the fact the only real reporting news agency is RUSSIAN ???? DAS VADANIA KOMRADE

Quote Originally Posted by Kennydale View Post
    Is it me or does the fact the only real reporting news agency is RUSSIAN ???? DAS VADANIA KOMRADE
    No, it's not just you. I've noticed a lot more reliable news from various Russian sources. I'm not sure why they seem to be taking such an interest in us though. Probably a morbid fascination in watching a nation implode.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    No, it's not just you. I've noticed a lot more reliable news from various Russian sources. I'm not sure why they seem to be taking such an interest in us though. Probably a morbid fascination in watching a nation implode.
    They are just waiting for our illustrious president to tear us completely down then they could just walk in and take us over. You know, Putin is a more decisive person than Obama so maybe we could hire him as a consultant.

What little I have seen I have loved!! I have been gone for over 3 weeks. I went to my ships reunion and there are still a lot of Vets who were on it during WWII. These guys served in a very trying time when we was very close to losing the war. But they and others who stepped up, fought, built the weapons and did all they needed to do so America could win are NOT the people I would want to pick a fight with. The lib-o-rats have picked a fight with the wrong people.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    I saw coverage on CBS, CNN and HLN.

I was planning to go to the March until I saw that Palin and Cruz were the speakers.

Really? The best that anyone could pick as speakers were a blabbering idiot that quit to avoid a corruption investigation and a Canadian born Cuban?

Really? Two non-Vets speaking at a Veterans' March?

Heck, could have picked McStain and Kerry, at lest they are Veterans.

Paul

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast