{Video** Ron Paul Warns of Martial Law and Economic Collapse

Thread: {Video** Ron Paul Warns of Martial Law and Economic Collapse

by: Kevin Lake

In this clip, two intelligent men get together and talk and make sense; Ron Paul and Alex Jones, proving to the clowns in D.C. that it is actually possible.

Listen to former Texas Congressman and Presidential candidate for both the Republican Party and the Libertarians talk with Alex Jones about the times and circumstances we face today and give his advice on what we can do.

Letís hope that some of the people in D.C. listen as well.

The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Damn, I always had quite a bit of respect for Ron Paul. I didn't know he associated with the likes of Jones, though.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

4. Ditto ^^^

This lowered the credibility factor considerably.
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

Of course Ron Paul is correct about the economic collapse and probably martial law. But I thought he had more sense than to associate with Alex Jones. People immediately discredit your arguments when you associate with Jones, a self serving conspiracy theorist. And this is a real shame because it is absolutely necessary to pay attention to what the progressives are doing to this country. We are witnessing the destruction of everything that we have always cared about; and almost no-one is paying attention. And this idiot, Jones, is discrediting people who are trying to raise awareness of the actual destruction of our country.

Paul has to get the word out. Would MSNBC, ABC, or CBS give him the time to talk like this. Jones might be on the edge, but he does give food for thought at times. Jones is no worse than what I see on MSNBC. Get all sides of the story, then see if it adds up.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag: