Obama’s Impeachment And Trial For War Crimes - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama’s Impeachment And Trial For War Crimes

I think he came under the Affirmable action clause, because he sure as hell isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

NOTHING will happen, no matter who controls Congress. They are ALL on the same side.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

ezkl2230 Guest
    Both Boehner and McCain have steadfastly shielded Obama and maintained that he has done nothing worthy of impeachment. The repub leadrship are following someone's directions to keep their hands off Obama. It's almost enough to make someone believe that the Bilderberg group and the Trilateral commission have finally joined forces to take over the country.

5. Wanted: short essays about application to the Obama administration of various international laws, particularly the UN Charter, conventions regarding protection of civilians, the four Geneva Conventions, and Protocols I & II to the Geneva Conventions. Actual knowledge of legal principles in general, and international law and the laws of war is not only not required but is not desired and will result in a deduction of points. The winning essay will reflect creative use of shopworn slogans, irrelevant factoids, and extravagant leaps of logic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12