obamacare ngihtmare
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: obamacare ngihtmare

obamacare ngihtmare

This obamacare just gets better and better. I know that most people aren't as smart as John McAfee, but there are plenty that are. And it's only going to take one of them to create chaos by stealing information, identities, and possibly all your money.

McAfee Drops Obamacare Bombshell ? Hackers Will Be Able To Empty Bank Accounts Of Enrollees... | RedFlagNews.com
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

The full effects of the ACA are going to be long lasting and many are completely unforeseen, until it's too late.

Is everybody ready to not enroll?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Even those not enrolling are feeling the pain. I saw where a super-liberal blogger (dailykos) was shocked and appalled that he got a notice from his insurance company that his rates were doubling.
    Daily Kos Blogger: Obamacare Will Double My Premiums | National Review Online

The only people that will not be hurt are the unemployed and the illegal. When the college kids refuse to sign up and support the "needy" for the next 50 years, the system fails.
    Chief

I post the following because Medicare has been raped and pillaged in the same fashion to fund Obummercare.
    The Social Security Ponzi scheme:

The only thing wrong with the gub’ments calculation of available Social Security, is that they forgot to factor in the people who died before they could collect a check,

WHERE DID THAT MONEY GO?

Remember, not only did you and I contribute to Social Security but your employer did, too. It totaled 15% of your income before taxes. If you averaged only $30K over your working life, that's close to $220,500.

Read that again.

Did you see where the Government paid in one single penny? We are talking about the money you and your employer put in a Government bank to insure you and I that we would have a retirement check from the money we put in, not the Government. Now they are calling the money we put in an entitlement when we reach the age to take it back.

If you calculate the future invested value of $4,500 per year (yours & your employer's contribution) at a simple 5% interest (less than what the Government pays on the money that it borrows), after 49 years of working you'd have $892,919.98. If you took out only 3% per year, you'd receive $26,787.60 per year and it would last better than 30 years (until you're 95 if you retire at age 65) and that's with no interest paid on that final amount on deposit! If you bought an annuity and it paid 4% per year, you'd have a lifetime income of $2,976.40 per month.

Another thing with me.... I have two deceased husbands who died in their 50's, (one was 51 and the other one was 59 before one percent of their social security could be drawn. I worked all my life and am drawing 100% on my own social security). Their S.S. money will never have one cent drawn from what they paid into S.S. all their lives.

WASHINGTON HAS PULLED OFF A BIGGER PONZI SCHEME THAN BERNIE MADOFF EVER DID.

Entitlement my foot, I paid cash for my social security insurance! Just because they borrowed the money for other government spending, doesn't make my benefits some kind of charity or handout!!

Remember Congressional benefits? --- free healthcare, outrageous retirement packages, 67 paid holidays, three weeks paid vacation, unlimited paid sick days. Now that's welfare, and they have the nerve to call my social security retirement payments entitlements?

We're "broke" and we can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, or Homeless.Yet in the last few months we have provided aid to Haiti, Chile and Turkey.And now Pakistan......home of bin Laden. Literally, BILLIONS of DOLLARS!!! And they can't help our own citizens in New York and New Jersey!

They call Social Security and Medicare an entitlement even though most of us have been paying for it all our working lives, and now, when it's time for us to collect, the government is running out of money.
    Why did the government borrow from it in the first place? It was supposed to be in a locked box, not part of the general fund.

Sad isn't it.
    Chief

I'm going to state right now that I am not a liberal. I am a free thinker. I do not blindly follow any political party. I am like the people that founded this great country.But I digress. Why is it that most everyone blames Obama for everything evil that goes on. There are other people that need to share the blame. Democrats ,republicans and people somewhere in between.Obama can't just make up laws as he goes along.Congress has to approve of them.People approve them in elections. He can't just wave he hand and make his dumbass gun control policies into law.Come on Ladies and gentlemen spread the joy around and blame everyone involved.
    We will survive Obama just like we survived Chuckles (Dubya). That's one thing this country is good at,we can get past the far left and the far right and move on with our life right down the middle.I'm not trying to start a debate here.I'm just suggesting we spread the blame around.
    "A Sig is like a lightsaber - not as clumsy or random as a Glock."
    "Never fight an old man, if he can't fight you he'll just shoot you"

Quote Originally Posted by TomC51 View Post
    Why is it that most everyone blames Obama for everything evil that goes on... Obama can't just make up laws as he goes along. Congress has to approve of them.People approve them in elections. He can't just wave he hand and make his dumbass gun control policies into law.
    Ever heard of the "Dream Act"? What about executive orders? What about his task direction to the numerous Tzars he has installed, who were not elected? What about His task direction to other agencies (such as the EPA) who have taken his "green energy" and "climate change" crap off the deep end? These people were not elected and also make regulations which effect the economy. I DESPISE him because he thinks his fraudulent election was a "mandate" (read as "coronation" or "anointment") that means he can do whatever he pleases because the people elected him. President Bush at least gave up golfing when the war started, and his vacations mostly were to his home, camp David or Kennebunkport. The King goes on lavish vacations around the globe, flaunting his royalty on the peasants. He has the media bought and paid for, which is why the sheeple continue to blame Bush...or anyone but the president... What other president, while dealing with this current "crisis", would make a statement that wall street should be worried? He want's crisis, that is why we haven't had a Constitutionally MANDATED budget since he signed the one Bush left on his desk. With no budget he can keep spending and call it an emergency. I could go on, but if you have questions on any of his other problems, let me know.
    -
    If you cannot feel his disdain for the average working American, if you cannot see through the lies regarding Obamacare or any of his other policies, you are one of the sheeple I speak of.
    Chief

Sheeple my white hairy as#.How about the crap that idiot Bush pulled.The Patriot Act,the biggest, foulest attempt to take away our basic rights as guaranteed by the Constitution.I suppose you agreed with everything that moron said and done just because he was against gun control.Sure we still have the right to keep and bear arms.If you talk about guns on the phone or Hell even by smoke signals I can damn near guarantee you some yahoo at NSA or some other alphabet agency is listening thanks to that idiotic waste of skin and airspace.But what the HELL we still have our guns,but we also have the right to pay a $5.00 a day surcharge to breathe the air in this the land of the free and the home of the dumbass.
    "A Sig is like a lightsaber - not as clumsy or random as a Glock."
    "Never fight an old man, if he can't fight you he'll just shoot you"

I'll admit Bush was a progressive but Obama far worse. I don't hate hm for his color but because he is a communist and is destroying my country country. Ad yes, I know that both parties are playing exactly the same game. The big probem with the game is that the politicians win and we, the people, lose.

How how can anyone possibly believe that health care is a good program. If it is so great why did congress, their staffs, the Whitehouse, the unions, and all the large progressive corporations get exemptions and special subsidies. The Democratic party sold our a century ago and the Republicans about 40 years ago. This country's very survival is now extremely doubtful; and we have people saying that Obama will not confiscate our guns and that he needs congressional approval. He has already stolen our country, any possible future, and our liberty.

Congress just sold out on the debt ceiling. How can we repay a debt that in total, actual debt and unfunded obligations, is over 100 trillion dollars. That is twice the amount that all the countries of the world, worldwide, presently have in circulation. To put this into further into perspective: if we spent a million dollars per day, 365 days per year, it would take 270, 000 years to spend this amount. There's only two ways to survive debt of this magnitude. We can default or print trillions of worthless money (now only 85 billion per month) which will cause hyperinflation. This inflation is theft in its cruelest and most destructive form. We are enslaving not only us but future generations. This president and this congress have just forged the chains for your children and grand children. But don't worry, this country and Western Civilization will not survive that long.

Does it appear to anyone else that some of our banned trolls are now back under new pseudonyms?

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Ever heard of the "Dream Act"? What about executive orders? What about his task direction to the numerous Tzars he has installed, who were not elected? What about His task direction to other agencies (such as the EPA) who have taken his "green energy" and "climate change" crap off the deep end? These people were not elected and also make regulations which effect the economy. I DESPISE him because he thinks his fraudulent election was a "mandate" (read as "coronation" or "anointment") that means he can do whatever he pleases because the people elected him. President Bush at least gave up golfing when the war started, and his vacations mostly were to his home, camp David or Kennebunkport. The King goes on lavish vacations around the globe, flaunting his royalty on the peasants. He has the media bought and paid for, which is why the sheeple continue to blame Bush...or anyone but the president... What other president, while dealing with this current "crisis", would make a statement that wall street should be worried? He want's crisis, that is why we haven't had a Constitutionally MANDATED budget since he signed the one Bush left on his desk. With no budget he can keep spending and call it an emergency. I could go on, but if you have questions on any of his other problems, let me know.
    -
    If you cannot feel his disdain for the average working American, if you cannot see through the lies regarding Obamacare or any of his other policies, you are one of the sheeple I speak of.

Thanks for the laugh!

Seriously, your post is so fundamentally flawed that it was humorous to read.

Here's a few "errors":

E.O. by POTUS:

FDR: 3,728

Reagan: 380

Big George: 165

Clinton: 363

Lil' George: 291

Obama: 162 ( Obama still has 39 months left in office but he still will have fewer EO's than Clinton, Reagan and probably Lil' George )

So, do the math.

Vacations: ( these numbers are based on this point in all 4 POTUS 2 terms in office )

Reagan: 29 trips/ 180 days

Clinton: 11/84

Lil' George: 58/349

Obama: 15/96

So, do the math.

Thanks for the laugh whodat. Next time, before you post crap on the 'Net, use google and look up a few facts first.
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast