Did Your Senator Just Vote to Fund Obamacare for Nothing in Return? Find Out Here!

Thread: Did Your Senator Just Vote to Fund Obamacare for Nothing in Return? Find Out Here!

Did Your Senator Just Vote to Fund Obamacare for Nothing in Return? Find Out Here!

Here's the list, remember this when 2014 comes around.

In a 81-18 vote to reopen the government and continue recklessly spending, Senate Republicans once again caved to President Obama. The bill includes nearly all measures of Obamacare, raising the debt ceiling, and ending the partial government shutdown.

The bill now heads over to the house, where John Boehner has already conceded defeat by saying, “We fought the good fight. We just didn’t win.”

The Senate bill funds the government through January 15th, and raises the debt cap to February 7th.

Republicans couldn’t even manage to stop the medical devices tax in the bill, but did get legislation put into place to verify incomes of those getting subsidies for Obamacare.

Here’s the voting record by state:

Did Your Senator Just Vote to Fund Obamacare for Nothing in Return? Find Out Here! - The Free Patriot
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

My senators voted yea, but I expected that. They are democrats, more then likely didn't take the time to read it. Now that it's past they will have time to read and find out what they voted for. Doesn't affect them so what do they care.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Howdy Navy Seal,

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Here's the list, remember this when 2014 comes around.

In a 81-18 vote to reopen the government and continue recklessly spending, Senate Republicans once again caved to President Obama. The bill includes nearly all measures of Obamacare, raising the debt ceiling, and ending the partial government shutdown.

The bill now heads over to the house, where John Boehner has already conceded defeat by saying, “We fought the good fight. We just didn’t win.”

The Senate bill funds the government through January 15th, and raises the debt cap to February 7th.

Republicans couldn’t even manage to stop the medical devices tax in the bill, but did get legislation put into place to verify incomes of those getting subsidies for Obamacare.

Here’s the voting record by state:

Did Your Senator Just Vote to Fund Obamacare for Nothing in Return? Find Out Here! - The Free Patriot
    You posted copyrighted material as if it was your own words, which, in case you didn't know is illegal.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

I don't even need to look it up. Unfortunately, we in NY are UN-represented by Schumer and Gillibrand. Gillibrand has a string with a ring on it which hangs from her back......when Schumer pulls the string, her lips move and Schumer's words come out. Remember the old dolls your sister used to play with? Well, that's how it goes here in NY. So, I knew which way they would vote years ago.

By the way, I remember way back when....Gillibrand touted her support of gun ownership....then she got elected!!! Even if she had ANY inkling of support for the 2nd Amendment, that was gone when she got to the Senate and under the control of the Democrat Party and her thoughts fell under the control of Chuck Schumer (Mr do as I say, not as I do), who has a NY (and NYC) carry permit.

Whoever is asking the question is unaware that Obamacare has funding that is separate from the budget that was being held hostage. the irony of the entire fiasco was that the tea party couldn't stop the funding of Obamacare by failing to approve the budget. When the Senate and House voted they were not voting on funding Obamacare.

So the correct answer to the question is that not one Senator voted to fund Obamacare in the course of voting on the bill that re-opened the government.

As soon as the people who didn't know better realize the factual mistake they have made, they'll start claiming that because the Senate did not vote to fund Obamacare in that legislation, then Obamacare has been revoked. Oy vey.

Since one of mine is Harry Reid...
    However the other is Dean Heller and he voted nay.

Rubio and Nelson so it was a 50-50 split.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.