hypocrites

Thread: hypocrites

1. hypocrites

I find it odd that the government tells us not to judge Muslims on the acts of a few lunatics. But encourages us to judge gun owners on the acts of a few lunatics

Yeah, I think I've seen that posted on Facebook. A couple hundred times.
    Welcome anyway.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Gun owners, Christians, Constitution supporters, people against Obama, etc, etc, etc. Welcome to the forum.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    Gun owners, Christians, Constitution supporters, people against Obama, etc, etc, etc. Welcome to the forum.
    I'm with you.

In Seattle a group bought advertising space on the side of city buses with pictures of wanted terrorists. A certain religion had them removed because it provided and unreasonalbe link between their religion and the dress and facial characteristics of the pictured people (ignoring the AK). I suggest we counter this with a dual picture scheme showing the original terrorists (not identified by religious affiliation on the bus) with an equal number of other terrorisits of concern (if available) from other religions or other groups such as "really concerned and civil people objecting to some aspect of your F%$))8*** attitude.". Let us see how it works out.

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    I might fit in one of those groups. Or two. Or three..........
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.