Hawaii Official Now Swears: No Obama Birth Certificate
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hawaii Official Now Swears: No Obama Birth Certificate

By: By Jerome R. Corsi,
    Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.
    Adams was employed at the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division from May 2008 through September 2008.
    His position was senior elections clerk, overseeing a group of 50 to 60 employees responsible for verifying the identity of voters at the Absentee Ballot Office. It was in this capacity that Adams became aware of the search for Obama’s birth-certificate records.
    “During the course of my employment,” Adams swears in the affidavit (viewable in full as part 1 and part 2), “I became aware that many requests were being made to the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division, the Hawaii Office of Elections, and the Hawaii Department of Health from around the country to obtain a copy of then-Senator Barack Obama’s long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate.”
    As he inquired about the birth certificate, he says, his supervisors told him that the records were not on file at the Hawaii Department of Health.
    “Senior officers in the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division told me on multiple occasions that no Hawaii long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Senator Obama in the Hawaii Department of Health,” Adams’ affidavit reads, “and there was no record that any such document had ever been on file in the Hawaii Department of Health or any other branch or department of the Hawaii government.”
    Hawaii Official Now Swears: No Obama Birth Certificate | RedFlagNews.com
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I think it's time to give this a rest. Even if true nothing will ever come of it and it just distracts from the real issues.

You do realize he has won a second term and just made the HoR look like idiots again, right?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Nothing will come of it because of the back-wash it would create. If it was decided that Obama illegally became president, it would automatically require that all executive actions (including cabinet and SCOTUS appointments) instantiated/approved by Obama would have to be reversed. Question - since he was found guilty of fraud and removed from office, would that mean he would no longer be eligible for secret service protection? Could he even trust the agents assigned to him? I know I wouldn't take a bullet for him...

Quote Originally Posted by HoJo View Post
    I think it's time to give this a rest. Even if true nothing will ever come of it and it just distracts from the real issues.
    The "real issues" wouldn't be issues if he hadn't been illegally elected.

AND... look who's in line...JOE BIDEN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jsimmons View Post
    The "real issues" wouldn't be issues if he hadn't been illegally elected.
    True, but as I said even if true nothing will ever come of it so why waste the effort. We should concentrate on the things we can change.

"God grant me the serenity
    to accept the things I cannot change;
    courage to change the things I can;
    and wisdom to know the difference."
    Reinhold Niebuhr

Joe is 0bama's insurance policy.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by jsimmons View Post
    Nothing will come of it because of the back-wash it would create. If it was decided that Obama illegally became president, it would automatically require that all executive actions (including cabinet and SCOTUS appointments) instantiated/approved by Obama would have to be reversed. Question - since he was found guilty of fraud and removed from office, would that mean he would no longer be eligible for secret service protection? Could he even trust the agents assigned to him? I know I wouldn't take a bullet for him...
    A lot of people say that if Obama gets impeached that all of his executive actions and such will get voided, now as far as I’m concerned that’s a win – win situation if you ask me.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Is there a video associated with this information?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast