Illegals can vote in AZ, is your state next? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Illegals can vote in AZ, is your state next?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Nope, not a thing.

Why? Because the Lil' George/Chaney/Haliburton Regime had stated that it was a violation of the illegals rights to question their identity, or citizenship.

This didn't make any sense so I asked her for a copy of the memo and she brought home a copy of memo from the Dept of Justice that was signed by the AG.

The Lil' George/Chaney/Haliburton Regime opened the southern border and allowed, even encouraged illegals to come to the USA.

I have always enjoyed going to Laredo, TX and crossing the border into Nuevo Laredo, MX for shopping, etc. and during the Lil' George/Chaney/Haliburton Regime it was very easy to cross the border at the Larado Checkpoint if you were an illegal. Being a English speaking, 6' 1" +200lb middle aged, blonde hair, blue eyed white male you would think it would be easy to go through US Customs and Border Patrol but I was stopped and questioned numerous times while crossing the border but the non-English speaking, short, dark haired, skin, and eyed people were allowed to crossed the border freely without any question.

The last time I crossed the border at Laredo was Easter weekend 2010 and the border was definitely "tighter" then than it was during the Lil' George/Chaney/Haliburton Regime.

Nowadays due to the drug wars it isn't safe to go to Laredo or any of the Mexican border towns. I've been crossing the border since '82 and I sure miss going south of the border. When I was young it was for the booze, partying, and hookers, but as I got older and married it was for the pottery, leather goods, blankets, etc.

Paul
    I am a well educate man of 50 years, my academic credentials do not include political science or international relations but I have to say I really have no idea what you are saying. I think you are suggesting that based on a classified document that your wife brought home to share with you after taking no stand against the injustices she witnessed and by inaction participated with you have been able to ascertain that the borders were less secured pre-9/11 than they are currently during the current administration. Does this about sum it up? Oh and as a result of this swing it is a given that Haliburton, Chaney and President George W. Bush were all masterminds in establishing an evil regime. There that should cover it....right? Just want to be clear, I always value honesty and clarity over agreement. So just looking to be clear on your points. Finally, are you suggesting that as of the current administration that immigration issues have been tighter than through previous administrations? I will await your confirmation or clarifications before further response. Thank you.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4

I usually make rather long and I've always thought reasoned posts. With the argumentative tone of this thread I will not get involved in the controversy. I only have two questions. Do Bush's mistakes in any way justify the disasterous consequences of Obama's policies? Obama is destroying the Constitution, the economy, and the very fabric of this republic. Does it bother anyone else that we are becoming a Marxist, utopian dictatorship in which the collective takes precedence over the individual and liberty?

4. I saw thru his hype the first time I heard him speak. He won't be happy until we fall into disgrace with the rest of the world. I get tired of hearing the liberals talk about states restricting voting because they require an ID. The way I look at it is I need an ID to cash a check, use my credit card and get a Divers license. So why should voting be ay different? I think they are afraid they will get caught committing voter fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by DRDuff View Post
    I saw thru his hype the first time I heard him speak. He won't be happy until we fall into disgrace with the rest of the world. I get tired of hearing the liberals talk about states restricting voting because they require an ID. The way I look at it is I need an ID to cash a check, use my credit card and get a Divers license. So why should voting be ay different? I think they are afraid they will get caught committing voter fraud.
    They aren't afraid of getting caught committing voter fraud. They are afraid they couldn't win elections.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

6. Fuhr 52

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    They aren't afraid of getting caught committing voter fraud. They are afraid they couldn't win elections.
    It's the same thing really. Without Voter Fraud they wouldn't have the votes to win. As long as they can get people to vote twice or more they can always win elections.

7. DRDuff

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    It's the same thing really. Without Voter Fraud they wouldn't have the votes to win. As long as they can get people to vote twice or more they can always win elections.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12