Obama's New Army: 9th General Fired
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama's New Army: 9th General Fired

Obama's New Army: 9th General Fired

From Above Top Secret.com. There are enough truths in this story to make one stop and think. Why are all these officers being fired and what is Obama up to? Seems like we may be getting to facts, not theories!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:49 PM
    link

The unprecedented removal from command, ending of military careers and forced retirements is a sign that a new reign of terror wants to weaken the armed forces. The civilian Obama command, bosses generals and admirals, as if they were lowly cooks or stewards. It is no wonder that resentment and disgust in the officer corps are at an all time high. Before long, the commander of collectivists will be deploying taste testers before he takes his meals.
    The similarities of distrust and fear between the Soviet “Man of Iron” and the latest POTUS should not go unnoticed. Any student of the last century is familiar with the Stalinist mayhem. Russian history is plagued with atrocities, but the reign of Soviet commissars’ is especially brutal.

Obama preparing war against Americans.

Welcome to Examiner.com | Examiner.com...
    Obama “My Military”

freepatriot.org...

Purging Christians out of the Military.

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Home Page...

Troops must pass Litmus test, “Can you fire upon an American Citizen?

freepatriot.org...

Soldiers Trained to Regard American Family Association as a “Hate Group”.

moonbattery.com...
    Resist Obama’s Soviet inspired military purge. Answer the “litmus test” clearly – NEVER – on firing upon American Citizens.

Obama’s New Army 9th General fired.

Does anyone remember Obama's Civilian National Security Forces he had planned? It seems to be happening.

I got this email alert from a friend this morning below.

ABC’s Dianne Sawyer brought us a video of a 9th, yes 9th, General fired from the military this week. It’s even reaching some of the more liberal stations and begging them to ask the question, “What is going on?” It seems President Obama is preparing what he calls “my military” for his version of the final solution. With all the documentation we have, it looks as though he is purging the military for the next step.

We have now seen this official President Obama temper-tantrum in action this week. But is it a temper-tantrum or is there a method to his madness?

We have been warned by a Pentagon Official to expect radical changes. You heard of our dire warnings of Chinese Economists planning to foreclose and forming the TPP Treaty that could set a global economy in motion. We have the very real possibility of 16 U.S. States being shut-down and handed over due to debt in this mess. We even have a CIA whistle blower warning us that President Obama wants to radically take over power. People are crying out, where is our military in this mess?

Well, there seems to be some very credible evidence that since last year and through this year that there has been a “litmus test” given to American Military Officers. The Main point of that test, “Would you fire on an American Citizen?” If you say no, then as Donald Trump would say, “You’re fired!” Since the beginning of the year these retired officers have come forward with ““President Obama is preparing for war against the U.S. ”. We even know Dr. Garrow and others confirmed this litmus test.

Then we have heard President Obama himself talk about “My Military”.

And this isn't all. This strange chain of firings from the Military is so bizarre and so unheard of that even Dianne Sawyer of ABC news reached out to cover it when the 9th, yes 9th, Military Commanding Officer was relieved of duty in less than a year. This doesn't include the long list last year, this is just the nine individuals this year alone.

edit on 22-10-2013 by wonderworld because: (no reason given)

There was an article I read that stated, sense Obama has been in office there have been over 197 military officers relived from there positions for various reasons, some (very few) were warranted, but the majority were for very minor offences that in the past wouldn't have caused there removal from their post. The article was way too long to post here, but something is burning in the kitchen and the smoke detectors aren't working. I posted the article on Obamas litmus test on military officers and for that I was scoffed at, I really think there is something going on and I fear that the old saying will come true, "facts are stranger than fiction".
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Here’s the full list of military officers that have been removed sense Obama has been President.
    Full List: 197 Officers Removed from Obama's Military During the Purge
    Full List: 197 Officers Removed from Obama's Military During the Purge - The Free Patriot

Dismissed Generals, Missing Nukes and Charleston Harbor
    By: Rick Wells
    While much of the everyday behavior of Senator Lindsey Graham is unusual and difficult to explain, this video examines some of his curious statements at the time the hard-sell for a military strike on Syria was underway. It explores a possible connection between this odd behavior and comments and the ongoing military purge being conducted by B. Hussein Obama.
    Less than two months ago, Graham “predicted” a nuclear weapon would be used in Charleston Bay or New York Harbor, as a direct result of a failure of America to strike militarily in Syria.
    The video supports the belief that a purge of military leaders who refuse to go along with the subversive, anti-American plans of the regime, is underway. Loyal and honorable military leaders are being replaced, with a variety of unsubstantiated generalities being given as the reason for dismissal.
    The further implication is that the discovery and reporting of missing nuclear missiles within days of Graham’s announcement was a factor in scrubbing the plan for the time being.
    Another possible reason that I have heard floated is that the generals simply “lost” nuclear weapons and they were dismissed as a result. That can’t happen. You lose car keys, you can’t misplace a missile.
    This is one possible explanation for what is going on with the military and it deserves some serious consideration. Does any other premise really make sense?
    Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=zcn7sw-4dpk

If I was general in the military I would answer yes to every question that this tyrant asked me. This tyrant has lied to the American people and I would lie to this POS. A politician will tell you what you want to hear not what the truth is and that is how I would be, fight fire with fire.
    Jason Le˛dhas

Naw.....

Wait... Get close to the moron and when the time is right......

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

8. Here's hoping all the fired brass & the men they commanded side with us when the ***** hits the fan !
    How do you brainwash a liberal? Simple, give him an enema.

Howdy,

Boy, the "Tinfoil" and the "+40yo SWMs that live with their mom and have a "Command Post" in the basement" crowds sure have their panties in a wad over this.

In 2009 when Obama took Office We were in the middle of TWO full blown wars, one in Iraq and one in Afghanistan. Today we have a small force remaining in Afghanistan.

Fewer wars need fewer troops which need fewer Officers, especially at the upper command level.

Most of the officers that are getting axed should have gotten axed a looooooong time ago.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Boy, the "Tinfoil" and the "+40yo SWMs that live with their mom and have a "Command Post" in the basement" crowds sure have their panties in a wad over this.

In 2009 when Obama took Office We were in the middle of TWO full blown wars, one in Iraq and one in Afghanistan. Today we have a small force remaining in Afghanistan.

Fewer wars need fewer troops which need fewer Officers, especially at the upper command level.

Most of the officers that are getting axed should have gotten axed a looooooong time ago.

Paul
    But....but....that just makes too much sense!

Sent from my hand-held mind distractor

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,
    That is about all I can stomach concerning your posts...

Bye now!

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast