Kathleen Sebelius claims that Obama didn't know about it being poorly implemented

Thread: Kathleen Sebelius claims that Obama didn't know about it being poorly implemented

Kathleen Sebelius claims that Obama didn't know about it being poorly implemented

Kathleen Sebelius claims that Obama didn't know about it being poorly implemented, that it was kept from him for whatever reason.
    Ok so that means there are 2 options here;
    1. Sebelius truly kept Obama in the dark and hid her incompetence from him because she knew this was going to be an absolute train wreck and didn't want him associated with it.
    2. She's completely full of crap and Obama has known all along and she's just saying that to protect Obama from it.
    Now due to past experience I'm going to go with option #2 and here's why;
    Had the ACA rolled out smoothly and everyone be able to sign up without issues then Obama would be touring the country on a victory lap to rub it in to the faces of his opposition. The media would be heralding him as the hero of healthcare and a legislative genius for creating such a smooth running system that is working flawlessly, while the democrats in congress would be having press conferences every 15 minutes to let us all know that they trusted their messiah and it paid off so we all must as well. Every political opportunity available would be seized, played, then put on repeat until 2014 when the democrats used it all to try and win the elections. In all honesty, there would probably be a ticker tape parade with Obama on the trailing float like Santa Claus during Christmas, waving to the crowd and basking in its adoration.
    However, since this whole operation went south and the ACA is the biggest piece of legislative crap to ever come from anybody in history the buck is being passed, blame is being assigned, and the messiah protected at all costs. Before too long the republicans will be assigned the blame even though this was passed with democrat majorities in both houses of congress then delivered on a silver platter to Obama for him to sign at a propaganda conference surrounded by children, once again.
    This is the Democrat’s baby plain and simple, they own it and nobody else. Now we're seeing what happens when ideology and visions of unicorns trump logic and reason and there's not a single person who's actually responsible willing to stand up and say "we screwed up" or anything of the sorts. We're seeing them scramble into damage control mode to try and save what dwindling hopes they have in 2014.
    This is what happens when you go against the will of the people and use propaganda to sway opinion. This is what happens when you blindly follow people known for their lies and deceit regardless of what evidence you've seen that proves it. This is what happens when the people who are least capable of leading are elected by the people least capable of producing because their votes were bought with favors that are paid for with money that is stolen from the rest of us who didn't want anything to do with this..
    This is ineptness at its peak
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

#1, Obama is full of crap and #2, If they think this is bad wait until it really kicks in.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Kathleen Sibelius is nothing but a prevaricating apparatchik and an incompetent one as well. She is an evil communitarian idealogue just like her boss! BAH to them both!
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

Obama didn't know anything about FAST & FURIOUS either.

Re-Election Promises Begin; 100% of Democrats on the Chopping Block Vote for Obamacare Delay
    by: Michelle Wright
    On Wednesday, CNN’s Dana Bash tweeted that all Senate Democrats up for re-election in 2014 will reportedly support a delay of Obamacare’s enrollment deadline.
    Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH), who is up for re-election in 2014, wrote to Obama on Tuesday and asked him to delay the enrollment deadline for the individual mandate. “Given the existing problems with the website, I urge you to consider extending open enrollment beyond the current end date of March 31, 2014,” Shaheen wrote to the president. “Allowing extra time for consumers is critically important so they have the opportunity to become familiar with the website, survey their options and enroll.”
    On Wednesday, Sen. Mark Pryor (D-AR), who is facing a tough challenge in his 2014 re-election against Rep. Tom Cotton (R-AR), came out in support of Shaheen’s call for a delay of the individual mandate’s enrollment deadline. Pryor had previously been on record as supportive of the mandate as is.
    Now, according to CNN’s Bash, the Democratic Party is coordinating an effort to support a delay in the individual mandate.
    “new: senior dem source tells me to expect every sen dem running in 2014 to back @JeanneShaheen proposal to delay #ACA enrollment deadline,” Bash tweeted on early Wednesday evening.
    Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) is on record as supporting a one-year delay in the individual mandate as well, although Manchin is not up for re-election in 2014.
    The Democrats’ push comes shortly after Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) recently launched a crusade against Obamacare. Cruz’s efforts and those of Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT) showed the American people the president and Senate Democrats were unwilling to compromise on Obamacare, and the Democrats’ stubbornness resulted in a temporary partial government shutdown and a short-lived debt crisis scare.
    Many Republicans, including the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC), have been predicting for months that the Democrats would look for an Obamacare “escape hatch” ahead of 2014.
    Re-Election Promises Begin ; 100% of Democrats on the Chopping Block Vote for Obamacare Delay [Video] - The Free Patriot

Sebelius got all out of sorts today with a person who asked her if she would resign over the big FU of Obamacare, and she snipped back at her saying, "I don't work for you". Bitchy little thing isn't she? I bet she wishes she hadn't have said that tomorrow after it makes the rounds on the news broadcasts. Also, have to noticed that more and more of the news places are putting out more anti Obama stuff lately? I think the Obama is God stuff they have been spouting over the last few years is starting to make them look like a bunch of fools.

He more that likely didn't know about any problems. Obama needs only say he wants something done and it's done. He doesn't care how it's done or if it can be done nor how much it costs. His minions will make it happen. There will be no credibility and will not be challenged by the main stream news media.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    He more that likely didn't know about any problems. Obama needs only say he wants something done and it's done. He doesn't care how it's done or if it can be done nor how much it costs. His minions will make it happen. There will be no credibility and will not be challenged by the main stream news media.
    First, I think this is exactly how the IRS among the other scandals happened and second, I don't think anyone in the Whitehouse ever want's to give (Mr. I can't do anything wrong) Obama any negative news, no matter what it's about. Can't upset king thin skin.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Kathleen Sebelius claims that Obama didn't know about it being poorly implemented, that it was kept from him for whatever reason.
    Ok so that means there are 2 options here;
    1. Sebelius truly kept Obama in the dark and hid her incompetence from him because she knew this was going to be an absolute train wreck and didn't want him associated with it.
    2. She's completely full of crap and Obama has known all along and she's just saying that to protect Obama from it.
    Now due to past experience I'm going to go with option #2 and here's why;
    Had the ACA rolled out smoothly and everyone be able to sign up without issues then Obama would be touring the country on a victory lap to rub it in to the faces of his opposition. The media would be heralding him as the hero of healthcare and a legislative genius for creating such a smooth running system that is working flawlessly, while the democrats in congress would be having press conferences every 15 minutes to let us all know that they trusted their messiah and it paid off so we all must as well. Every political opportunity available would be seized, played, then put on repeat until 2014 when the democrats used it all to try and win the elections. In all honesty, there would probably be a ticker tape parade with Obama on the trailing float like Santa Claus during Christmas, waving to the crowd and basking in its adoration.
    However, since this whole operation went south and the ACA is the biggest piece of legislative crap to ever come from anybody in history the buck is being passed, blame is being assigned, and the messiah protected at all costs. Before too long the republicans will be assigned the blame even though this was passed with democrat majorities in both houses of congress then delivered on a silver platter to Obama for him to sign at a propaganda conference surrounded by children, once again.
    This is the Democrat’s baby plain and simple, they own it and nobody else. Now we're seeing what happens when ideology and visions of unicorns trump logic and reason and there's not a single person who's actually responsible willing to stand up and say "we screwed up" or anything of the sorts. We're seeing them scramble into damage control mode to try and save what dwindling hopes they have in 2014.
    This is what happens when you go against the will of the people and use propaganda to sway opinion. This is what happens when you blindly follow people known for their lies and deceit regardless of what evidence you've seen that proves it. This is what happens when the people who are least capable of leading are elected by the people least capable of producing because their votes were bought with favors that are paid for with money that is stolen from the rest of us who didn't want anything to do with this..
    This is ineptness at its peak
    And how exactly would she KNOW that obuma knew nothing about this?
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.