Obama screws up in Hawaii - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama screws up in Hawaii

1. Did not have the auto prompter to read from.

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Did not have the auto prompter to read from.
    One of my friends is a news reporter. She said that there was no tele-propter, but Mr. Obama had a bunch of index cards that he used to scribble down what he was going to say. Apparently the story goes that his own handwriting may have been his undoing. In his haste to scribble down names and such, "Hanneman" appeared to be "Hannemah".

I say that they should have put a nametag on the mayor to help Mr. Obama remember who he was talking to.

In any case, what I don't understand is why the folks making the commercial didn't get Mr. Obama to do a voice over to correct the mistake, or simply cut the audio after he said "Mayor Mufi". Being that the mayor is running using mainly his first name, it wouldn't have sounded the least bit odd.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Who cares? Just like the McCain house gaffe, voters won't be thinking about this when they go to the polls in November.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12