BREAKING: CBS to Drop “Benghazi Bombshell” On Obama [Video Report]

Thread: BREAKING: CBS to Drop “Benghazi Bombshell” On Obama [Video Report]

Posted by: Kevin Lake
    Wow! So White House talking heads call out Fox News for stirring the pot on Benghazi, but wait until they hear what CBS News is going to reveal this Sunday on 60 Minutes!
    Listen to James Rosenthal talk here with Bill O’reilly about what he knows that CBS knows that we’ll all know on Sunday, that the Hussein Obama administration does not want us to know! Whew!
    Video:

BREAKING: CBS to Drop "Benghazi Bombshell" On Obama [Video Report] - The Free Patriot
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I do have my doubts; but we can only pray that it's true. Only if the press turns on this evil and corrupt Administration will stupid citizens begin to wake up. And it may already be too late to save any part of our country.

I have to admit that I'm curious. Would love to see hard core reporting but am very sceptic for some reason. Would love for them to prove me wrong
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

Not getting my hopes up.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

ezkl2230 Guest
    Here is what is listed on the 60 Minutes web page for Sunday's broadcast:

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 27 2013

Benghazi
    - Lara Logan hears the first eyewitness account from a Westerner who was on the ground in Benghazi during the deadly al Qaeda attack on the U.S. consulate.
    That title leaves a LOT of room for CBS to play with the story, and it doesn't tell us that accusations are going to be leveled against the administration or that disclosures unfriendly to the administration are going to be made.

Just sayin'...

Show Schedule - CBS News

A rose by any other name is propaganda................We feed the sheepeople therefore we own the people. The Fourth Estate will continue to aide and abet.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

I could care less these are the mindless boobs that put and kept him in office, best part is they will all have to sign up for Obama care, watch it tumble when they figure that out.

Curious, wonder if they have figured it out and this is a way to tell the White House that if something isn't done about Obamacare, stories like this will start appearing? Retribution can be a beautiful thing. After all, DOJ i.e. Eric Holder i.e. Chicago Politics practices this quite frequently.

Probably another Whitewash.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

I saw the trailer on Fox News tonight and there's a British guy who was there to train the Libyan guards that were there, he said the guards weren't allowed to have bullets in their guns and when the attack began the people who were attacking the compound said that they were only looking to kill Americans and with that the guards were ruffed up and let go. It will be interesting to see the 60 min. broadcast Sunday.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL