More Obama care truths
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: More Obama care truths

  1. #1

    More Obama care truths

    Few people are aware of, other than hospital finance departments, some of the additional unspoke costs of Obama care. As of Oct 1st, hospital reimbursement has been reduced from 2.25% to 2.1%. Costing hospitals millions of dollars from lost revenues. Also, changes have been made in the levels of care that patients can be classed as. What used to be classed as an inpatient stay and covered 100% are almost unheard of now. Regulations require any stay shorter than 2 days be classed ae observation. This level is only covered at 80% and the subscriber is responsible for the remaining 20% These amounts are crippling and unabsorbable by clients on fixed incomes. All of this and they still claim that medicare will not change and health care will be more "affordable". Additionally, health coverage costs have gone up 16% and our deductible has doubled just this year at the large metropolitan hospital that I work at. When will educated people wake up and smell the socialism.

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    783
    Our people have been mentally anesthetized by the main stream media, public education, and government propaganda. "Educated" folk in many respects are the most likely to be seduced by leftist good intentions that rarely yield any positive results and generally produce intended or unintended negative consequences. The absolute stupidist ideas are almost universally posited and embraced by the educated and intellectuals. The hoi-polloi in turn, succumb to the "cult of expert opinion" and voila, another program such as ObamaCare. I genuinely believe that most of the public is devoid of critical evaluation, original thought, and analytical ability. They are truly sheeple in any and all respects.

    To believe that we can put 30+ million new subscribers on insurance (many of whom cannot afford it), offer pre-existing conditions parity with healthy individuals, allow individuals the ability to purchase insurance only when one is truly ill, cut reimbursement to providers (see examples in post above), mandate new regulations that gerrymander payments (see above post), and make no provision to increase the number of physicians, etc.; all of this at or below current levels, is both a suspension of disbelief and just plain foolish!
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

  4. #3
    The sad fact about all of this is, Obamacare is going to bankrupt the nation within five years according to the governments general accounting office, and everyone in the US will find themselves to be the one's holding the bag.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  5. #4
    A 13 Minute Video Every Voter Should Watch
    by Dylan
    In Obamas own words
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    The sad fact about all of this is, Obamacare is going to bankrupt the nation within five years according to the governments general accounting office, and everyone in the US will find themselves to be the one's holding the bag.
    This has been the plan from day one! IMVHO!!!

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    An Alternate Reality, I Assure You...
    Posts
    5,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast