Middle Eastern Military Forces Training in Missouri Local Media Leak
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Middle Eastern Military Forces Training in Missouri Local Media Leak

By: Michelle Wright
    Local news media in Missouri may have let the cat out of the bag when they reported on the recent attempted abduction of a 12-year-old girl, by two men who were training at Fort Leonard Wood in Pulaski County. The two men, identified as Mohammed Mahmoud Omar Mefleh, 34, and Antoine Clela, 31; were attempting to persuade the girl into their vehicle when repeatedly stopping in front of her home where she was playing with another child. They are alleged to have been soliciting sexual favors from the child.
    Mefleh and Clela have been charged with enticement of a child and harassment, and are currently being held at the Pulaski County Jail on $200,000 bond.
    More interesting, is the KMOV St. Louis 4′s mention of their being :
    The suspects are with a foreign military in a Middle Eastern country and are part of a training mission at Fort Leonard Wood, just a couple miles from where the attempted abduction took place.
    “There is no diplomatic immunity, they are guests and if they were diplomats it would be different, but they’re here on a training mission so we treat them like any other citizen charged with a crime,” said Sheriff Ron Long with Pulaski County.
    As military officials are refraining from comment at this time, Free Patriot did some checking. There are no joint training exercises mentioned for Fort Leonard at this time. While these practices are normal, many are mentioned in the news as a way to inform the American public of our ongoing cooperation with other nations for shared knowledge on defense strategy. The base is described as:
    The U.S. Army CBRN (Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear) School trains Joint and International Service members; develops leaders; supports training in units, develops multi-service and Army doctrine; builds the future CBRN force; and is the Joint Combat Developer for the Joint Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Defense Program. They also are responsible for conducting the Initial Entry training for Chemical enlisted soldiers, Basic CBRN Office course and the CBRN Captains Career Course and the specialty schools that are conducted at the newly constructed Terry Facility. In addition, the 3rd Chemical Brigade is responsible for all basic Combat Training for the schools on post.
    While the public home page corresponds with International training, Middle Eastern forces have not been a common occurrence. With the recent month’s news of the high influx of Muslim Country’s citizens, news outlets are already speculating as to the nationality of the detainees; but their country of origin remains unknown at this time. The public’s fears are already on high with talk of Muslim Brotherhood infiltration into our military and Federal Government appointed positions.
    OPSEC demands that many operations fly under the radar of the public view, but so far no plausible reasons for their non-disclosure have surfaced.
    Muslim Military Forces Training in Missouri - The Free Patriot
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

According to other Missouri news sources these men are not just foreign military, but Hezbollah forces. Why are we training members of a designated terrorist group at an American military base? If this is true doesn't training terrorists, dedicated to the destruction the U.S. constitute a treasonous act?

Every aspect of the U.S. is becoming internationalist and all of it can be sold as cooperation, anti-terrorism, supporting allies, etc. It doesn't matter that foreign military trainees may be affiliated with international terrorism because we are all one now and the greater concern is keeping the restive masses under control than thwarting terrorist acts themselves. Trained by us then used against us... nice!
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

I've been putting info on this Webb site for quite awhile concerning foreign troops here in America for reasons other than just a short term training mission and time after time people with their head in the sand have poo pooed it saying it's nonsense. I don't know if there just wanting to ignore it and hope it isn't true or don't think our government would do any such thing against the citizens of the USA. When I read an item and posted it that said, Russian troops were allowed to act as security at our sporting events, that's when I started to really worry.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I've been putting info on this Webb site for quite awhile concerning foreign troops here in America for reasons other than just a short term training mission and time after time people with their head in the sand have poo pooed it saying it's nonsense. I don't know if there just wanting to ignore it and hope it isn't true or don't think our government would do any such thing against the citizens of the USA. When I read an item and posted it that said, Russian troops were allowed to act as security at our sporting events, that's when I started to really worry.
    I don't really know about Russians guarding sporting events. I'm always skeptical of conspiracy theories. But there is independent confirmation of the Missouri situation (Fort Leonard Wood) on several different websites. I'm still skeptical even with independent conformation; because government training of terrorists hostile to the U. S. is one of the definitions of treason. I find it difficult to believe that our military would be complicit in such an egregious act. Frequently news outlets do get things wrong and this is a story I don't want to believe even with this despicable administration.

I've read a while back where we even had German troops training on U.S. soil. Several Countries have. Nothing new. Our heads would spin if we new just a quarter of what goes on.

Knowing that we are living in the "final days" of this Last Generation, and knowing that there isn't one single verse of Scripture declaring that anything will get better before the return of Christ, I'll start worrying, ONLY if current events worldwide don't rapidly wax worse & worse on a daily basis from this time forward.

~ MARANATHA ~
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

Quote Originally Posted by Gatherer View Post
    I've read a while back where we even had German troops training on U.S. soil. Several Countries have. Nothing new. Our heads would spin if we new just a quarter of what goes on.
    German troops, Saudi troops, even Iraqi troops wouldn't bother me. We are talking Hezbollah forces who are listed by the U.S. as terrorists. I didn't see this in the article originally referred to. But local Missouri news outlets did mention that we're talking about Hezbollah terrorists.

There have too many independent Articles from various sources concerning foreign troops being trained and allowed to be here to place them in the BS file. Just like Obamacare, two years ago there was so many articles saying what will happen if it gets implemented and everybody said it was nothing but false info, well look what we have to put up with now.

11. I'm going to ask point-blank of my wife's grandson about any training he has seen, out of the ordinary, when we make another short trip soon.
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast