Video Alleges 100 UN Marked MRAPS Deploy on U.S. Soil, FEMA Prepares For Unrest!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video Alleges 100 UN Marked MRAPS Deploy on U.S. Soil, FEMA Prepares For Unrest!

Video Alleges 100 UN Marked MRAPS Deploy on U.S. Soil, FEMA Prepares For Unrest!

By: Brandon Walker
    A call has come out from a person calling himself, Truth Is Viral. Traveling at night, on off roads, in the cover of darkness, he comes with a video of 100 UN Marked MRAPS on Deploy to Camp Grayling, Michigan. Meanwhile FEMA is preparing at great links for Civil Unrest.
    What is causing this mass unrest they are preparing for could be a number of different things. One major factor that could cause mass panic are reports like the one we at freepatriot.org brought you of the Federal Government cutting off EBT out of spite for the fowl ups in the operating systems, caused by the President Obama Cabinet pulling the plug on the system during the shutdown. This would mean that thousands of people in the lower poverty level states to be without needed food and supplies. Not counting the list of the ones that donít work that can, an estimated 8 million, and the illegal aliens that get WIC, EBT, HUD Housing and other support due to children born in the US, there are literally millions of disabled Americans that would be without resources. Would that not be enough to cause this?
    There are also rumors of the UN moving in due to the treaty for small arms and a report that President Obama is once again thinking of Executive Order to once again circumvent the Second Amendment. Recently a Navy Seal came forward, who not only confirmed self-ousted ex-CIA member Dr. Jim Garrow on the litmus test, that the second question asked is if you would disarm American Citizens. Over 51 Senators voted to oppose the UN treaty saying that it would kill the Second Amendment and sent a letter to President Obama calling him just shy of violating Article 3 of the Constitution. If the Federal Government does not think this would cause a riot of mass proportions and deadly violence they obviously have not been paying attention to their own State Ran Media.
    Then you have the entire Obamacare fiasco. We have people telling Town Hall meetings that DHS is building an army and asking ďis everybody blind!Ē Several factors could cause the riots that they are seeking; it is more become making the public aware so they donít fall for the trap.
    Meanwhile, the DHS equivalent of tanks with UN stickers move in position under our noses. You can watch the video here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=BYqJ64OOMmg
    [WATCH] Video Alleges 100 UN Marked MRAPS Deploy on U.S. Soil , FEMA Prepares For Unrest! - The Free Patriot
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Son....... I don't even know where to begin with you.....

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

Our county in Ohio is due to get a BearCat in Jan to replace the 1973 model they currently have. Cost to the county, about $55k. Cost to the Feds, about $200K. Gov't money is for protection of the locks and dams of the USACE on the Ohio river. Yeah, right.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

It’s always amazing the number of people here who don’t even want to review an item and think, there might be something within the article that just might be truly a problem. I agree that you can’t just accept everything a face value, but if you usually wait long enough and other investigators start looking into the same item of interest and find sources of info to confirm that it’s true. What I always think about such negative remarks is, perhaps they just don’t want to know the facts and prefer to stay in their own little bubble and hope the big bad boogie man goes away and they can return to their peaceful don't rock the boat place. Remember, information is power, never be afraid to question authority.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Yes, information is powerful, and the application of knowledge is true power. But when your information starts off like this: A call has come out from a person calling himself, Truth Is Viral. Traveling at night, on off roads, in the cover of darkness, he comes with a video of 100 UN Marked MRAPS on Deploy to Camp Grayling, Michigan.

So this so-called "informant", who do you think this person is, The Shadow, Cosmic Boy, Saturn Girl, or Lightning Lad?

Your posts are funny at best, but informative? Not so much. They usually have this theme:

- they get their information from an informant that is anonymous or from a high ranking position that is also not given
    - they gather information that no reporter could ever have gotten on their own
    - they always find the horrors of the nation, and they are always right under our noses, but then refer to the previous item list
    - they usually have something to do with "top level" government or military leaders who always are nameless

This might be entertaining fiction, but please don't call it information, when all the pertinent "information" is missing. You know, like who, what, where, why, and when?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    It’s always amazing the number of people here who don’t even want to review an item and think, there might be something within the article that just might be truly a problem. I agree that you can’t just accept everything a face value, but if you usually wait long enough and other investigators start looking into the same item of interest and find sources of info to confirm that it’s true. What I always think about such negative remarks is, perhaps they just don’t want to know the facts and prefer to stay in their own little bubble and hope the big bad boogie man goes away and they can return to their peaceful don't rock the boat place. Remember, information is power, never be afraid to question authority.
    Not to chastise, but I watched this video on another site. I was led to believe that there was actual video of the 100 MRAPs, but I did NOT see one actual MRAP heading to Grayling in the video. Time and time again I hear all of these outlandish verbal claims without one shred of evidence. Man, a guy can't even take a whiz outside without there being a video of it on the national news. I don't know ANYONE who doesn't carry a phone anymore (well, me most of the time) and if there were convoys of troops or armor or whatever why is there NEVER video? Only testimony from an "incredibly credible source?" As for Camp Grayling, I was there about 30 years ago for a meeting when I was on active duty and, as I recall, they used to train M.P.'s there and it's probably the largest installation in MI, so I would not be surprised to see some MRAPs there. I'm adding this after re-reading Opsspec post. I meant to add in my original reply that while "Knowledge is power," as you stated in your last sentence I agree wholeheartedly with that fact. I would go one step further though, based on the many, many bogus "reports" on the internet that ACCURATE, VERIFIABLE knowledge is power.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Howdy Navy Seal,

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Itís always amazing the number of people here who donít even want to review an item and think, there might be something within the article that just might be truly a problem. I agree that you canít just accept everything a face value, but if you usually wait long enough and other investigators start looking into the same item of interest and find sources of info to confirm that itís true. What I always think about such negative remarks is, perhaps they just donít want to know the facts and prefer to stay in their own little bubble and hope the big bad boogie man goes away and they can return to their peaceful don't rock the boat place. Remember, information is power, never be afraid to question authority.
    Dude! You seriously need to consider upgrading from cheapo dollar store tinfoil to a mil-spec grade of leadfoil.

Paul

P.S. Have you ever thought about seeking professional help?
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

I can explain the MRAPS in Grayling Michigan, I use to served in the Michigan Army National Guard, several units are returning home from Afghanistan, the 1-125 IN and the MP have all come home. From what I had seen, there was no visual evidence of 100+ MRAPS being transported to Grayling, and theyre calling Grayling a FEMA camp, which is not true, I trained there off and on for 4 years, the base is not very big, takes less than 10 minutes to drive through, and is full of barracks for sleeping, there are no fences other than those that surround the main lines which is nothing more than a single chain link fence at the front 1000 feet and the rear 1000 feet, the rest is open to the public and are shooting ranges that Michigan SWAT Teams train in and Troops train in.
    Transporting massive amount of vehicles by semi or train is not uncommon, requires less manpower, fuel and money. You can transport a hell of alot more that way vs having 20,000 troops driving.
    This post is debunked easily, I have seen for myself and was there as an Infantrymen, Ive seen the entire place, nothing FEMA or UN is there. Simply doesnt have the assets to support it. That being said, Camp Grayling is evolving into a Mobilization site for deployments overseas. Part of our Governors way of bringing extra money into the state by charging other states to allow their troops to train here in Michigan. MOB sites are again, nothing more than shooting ranges, sleeping quarters and a few small PX stores [small gas station like stores for troops] nothing else. Any questions, divert them to me, I can again, debunk the Camp Grayling FEMA allegation.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Itstjs View Post
    I can explain the MRAPS in Grayling Michigan, I use to served in the Michigan Army National Guard, several units are returning home from Afghanistan, the 1-125 IN and the MP have all come home. From what I had seen, there was no visual evidence of 100+ MRAPS being transported to Grayling, and theyre calling Grayling a FEMA camp, which is not true, I trained there off and on for 4 years, the base is not very big, takes less than 10 minutes to drive through, and is full of barracks for sleeping, there are no fences other than those that surround the main lines which is nothing more than a single chain link fence at the front 1000 feet and the rear 1000 feet, the rest is open to the public and are shooting ranges that Michigan SWAT Teams train in and Troops train in.
    Transporting massive amount of vehicles by semi or train is not uncommon, requires less manpower, fuel and money. You can transport a hell of alot more that way vs having 20,000 troops driving.
    This post is debunked easily, I have seen for myself and was there as an Infantrymen, Ive seen the entire place, nothing FEMA or UN is there. Simply doesnt have the assets to support it. That being said, Camp Grayling is evolving into a Mobilization site for deployments overseas. Part of our Governors way of bringing extra money into the state by charging other states to allow their troops to train here in Michigan. MOB sites are again, nothing more than shooting ranges, sleeping quarters and a few small PX stores [small gas station like stores for troops] nothing else. Any questions, divert them to me, I can again, debunk the Camp Grayling FEMA allegation.
    Thanks, Itsjts! It is very refreshing to hear an actual first-hand account regarding one of the "800 FEMA Camps" supposedly located throughout the U.S.! It amazes me how time and again we see the same reports regurgitated and po
    While you posted no video evidence, the fact that you actually SERVED there in conjunction with my own personal observations proves to my satisfaction that the reports about Grayling are, at the least, GREATLY exaggerated. Thanks again.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Quote Originally Posted by dcselby1 View Post
    Thanks, Itsjts! It is very refreshing to hear an actual first-hand account regarding one of the "800 FEMA Camps" supposedly located throughout the U.S.! It amazes me how time and again we see the same reports regurgitated and po
    While you posted no video evidence, the fact that you actually SERVED there in conjunction with my own personal observations proves to my satisfaction that the reports about Grayling are, at the least, GREATLY exaggerated. Thanks again.
    Thanks for the encouragement. Same person who made the video, [or so I assume] was brought up in a briefing, and said to be a suspicious person, "a possible terrorist" who was spotted in Grayling by Security was supposedly seen at Fort Custer [another National Guard training base in lower Michigan] taking pictures and video. The person is said to have some sort of Criminal History [not sure what kind] and we were told to stay away from him. He drove a dark SUV and was mostly seen milling around during the night. [kinda creepy lol]
    Im all for prepping, and I too believe the Economic collapse is coming as well, however, it always gets to me when theres false information put out there, and I can sometimes see why the Government thinks some of the preppers are a bit nuts. Gives us all a bad name.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast