Question authorty and ask questions.

Thread: Question authorty and ask questions.

Question authorty and ask questions.

Itís always amazing the number of people out there who donít ever want to question an item and think, hay, there might be something within the article that just might truly be a problem there. I agree that you canít just accept everything a face value, but if you usually wait long enough and other investigators start looking into the same item of interest youíll find the sources of the info will confirm that what they were warning us about was true.
    What I always think about such negative remarks is, perhaps they just donít want to know the facts and prefer to stay in their own little bubble and hope the big bad boogie man goes away, and they can return to their peaceful, don't rock the boat place.
    Remember, information is power, never be afraid to question authority and ask questions.
    To everyone out there who really believed the BS Obama was saying and backed him up time after time to whomever voiced a concern about Obamacare; well don't you feel like a complete fing moron now?
    How many more Americans out there are going to lose their current insurance policy and be required to not only buy a policy that isnít what they want, but is at a higher price than the current one? There deductibles are also going through the roof.
    In 45 out of 50 states the insurance rates and deductibles are going up, after receiving the letters of cancelation from their previous insurance company.
    How long is it going to take before the wave of rage in America cascades upon the heads every elected person in Washington before they take notice?
    Sooner rather than later the people of the United States are going to wake up and stand up and say, ďWeíve had enough of this, and if this thing called Obamacare isnít changed really soon, everyone in Washington who doesnít listen to we the people, are going to see themselves out of officeĒ.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    It’s always amazing the number of people out there who don’t ever want to question an item and think, hay, there might be something within the article that just might truly be a problem there. I agree that you can’t just accept everything a face value, but if you usually wait long enough and other investigators start looking into the same item of interest you’ll find the sources of the info will confirm that what they were warning us about was true.
    What I always think about such negative remarks is, perhaps they just don’t want to know the facts and prefer to stay in their own little bubble and hope the big bad boogie man goes away, and they can return to their peaceful, don't rock the boat place.
    Remember, information is power, never be afraid to question authority and ask questions.
    To everyone out there who really believed the BS Obama was saying and backed him up time after time to whomever voiced a concern about Obamacare; well don't you feel like a complete fing moron now?
    How many more Americans out there are going to lose their current insurance policy and be required to not only buy a policy that isn’t what they want, but is at a higher price than the current one? There deductibles are also going through the roof.
    In 45 out of 50 states the insurance rates and deductibles are going up, after receiving the letters of cancelation from their previous insurance company.
    How long is it going to take before the wave of rage in America cascades upon the heads every elected person in Washington before they take notice?
    Sooner rather than later the people of the United States are going to wake up and stand up and say, “We’ve had enough of this, and if this thing called Obamacare isn’t changed really soon, everyone in Washington who doesn’t listen to we the people, are going to see themselves out of office”.
    Don't bet on it.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

No these people don't feel stupid. The only thing they ever wanted was free health care and never realized it wasn't free. People are now signing for free Medicade in droves but not Obama Care which is far from free. The people who supported Obama were either far left radicals or uninformed and stupid. Stupid people are usually not smart enough to realize how stupid the actually are.