Obamacare is not a trainwreck!

Thread: Obamacare is not a trainwreck!

Obamacare is not a trainwreck!

Chief

I think a trainwreck is more organized, anyway.

I'm just glad I can go with the VA... I can't afford Obamacare. If I had to go that route, I wouldn't be able to buy anything beyond the basics. I wouldn't even be able to buy ammo! Obama's new plan to disarm America: stick everyone with so many bills and taxes they can no longer afford ammunition.
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

4. Frightening. I'm afraid we have missed the boat, and it is too late.
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

That covers everything Obama spoke of in his campaign speeches. I will have to applaud him on this. He's doing exactly what he said he would do. Not a normal thing for modern day politicians.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Calling it a train wreck is being too nice.
    No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Good article... One that discusses what I hope many on this forum have already known, ya'll did... right? One thing I didn't like though, he places a lot of blame on Barack. He dishes a little bit out to the rest of the DEMS but, mostly blames Obama. This is false and encourages too many people to believe that this battle over our national direction and very future of Liberty, rest only on removing one person from office... then we'll have our victory.

Perhaps I should say it again: Stop! Throw all that (R) and (D) bvllsh!t out the window b/c our entire system is what's ruining your way of life! Our corrupt, crony-capitalistic, Socio-Fascist form of "government" was a dream of the rich and powerful more than 100 years ago. The "creators" of our modern, industrial society... the bankers, the tycoons and even some of our often labeled American Heroes were in fact evil yet intelligent men who craved power and wealth above all. To shift a country from one extreme to the other takes time and is dependent on many factors, none more important than the awareness of the people. Thanks to some real but mostly fabricated enemies breeding unfounded fears, our society allowed fundamental freedoms to be undermined slowly and meticulously. Now, we're here....

Nearly every other sector of our ways of life have been controlled by government, now healthcare is the last (but not least) avenue for gov't to intervene and therefore control your very life. Our once generally, three-class country must be reduced to two... the very rich and the very poor. With this setup, the majority... the poor, are powerless and completely dependent on the few... the elite. Once we've been wiped out financially (b/c we're a bunch f*cking idiots who accepted fiat currency, even though it's unconstitutional!), being as that we have become slaves to debt notes... the final roadblock to complete servitude will be our arms (as in firearms). For those citizens who are less than, shall we say... "radical"... in complete desperation to simply feed ourselves, they'll do anything their Daddy tells them to just to keep the welfare coming.

How many more political games shows (shutdowns) do you think we'll see as these two near identical and evil "parties" bicker over this or that, threatening a stop to the FED-injected gravy train (of which we've all become fiends for) if they don't get their way? Hmm? Wake the hell up, people! Get mad, get angry... pass the word to those who don't know. Prepare not only yourself but as many as you can... Pass the information, the knowledge and the animosity! Get passionate and get out there, whenever you can. Not because I think we can reverse this... no, we're going down a very painful path... the intent is to reduce the number of victims and slaves that will hinder our attempt at re-creating our lost Republic. There's a fight coming, I don't know when... I don't know how the lines will be drawn for our country and I don't know if we actually have a snowball's chance in hell of winning...

But I'll be damned if I'm not going to toe the line on that day. What you need to ask yourself, isn't what you're willing to live for... it's what you're willing to die for. Once you've found the answer to that, your life will find meaning and purpose. The reasons you think you live for, need to be the same ones you'll give that very life to preserve. Otherwise... what's the point?

Harden your hearts, gentlemen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Good article... One that discusses what I hope many on this forum have already known, ya'll did... right? One thing I didn't like though, he places a lot of blame on Barack. He dishes a little bit out to the rest of the DEMS but, mostly blames Obama. This is false and encourages too many people to believe that this battle over our national direction and very future of Liberty, rest only on removing one person from office... then we'll have our victory.

Perhaps I should say it again: Stop! Throw all that (R) and (D) bvllsh!t out the window b/c our entire system is what's ruining your way of life! Our corrupt, crony-capitalistic, Socio-Fascist form of "government" was a dream of the rich and powerful more than 100 years ago. The "creators" of our modern, industrial society... the bankers, the tycoons and even some of our often labeled American Heroes were in fact evil yet intelligent men who craved power and wealth above all. To shift a country from one extreme to the other takes time and is dependent on many factors, non more important than the awareness of the people. Thanks to some real but mostly fabricated enemies breeding unfounded fears, our society allowed fundamental freedoms to be undermined slowly and meticulously. Now, we're here....

Nearly every other sector of our ways of life have been controlled by government, now healthcare is the last (but not least) avenue for gov't to intervene and therefore control your very life. Our once generally, three-class country must be reduced to two... the very rich and the very poor. With this setup, the majority... the poor, are powerless and completely dependent on the few... the elite. Once we've been wiped out financially (b/c we're a bunch f*cking idiots who accepted fiat currency, even though it's unconstitutional!), being as that we have become slaves to debt notes... the final roadblock to complete servitude will be our arms (as in firearms). For those citizens who are less than, shall we say... "radical"... in complete desperation to simply feed ourselves, they'll do anything their Daddy tells them to just to keep the welfare coming.

How many more political games shows (shutdowns) do you think we'll see as these two near identical and evil "parties" bicker over this or that, threatening a stop to the FED-injected gravy train (of which we've all become fiends for) if the don't get their way? Hmm? Wake the hell up, people! Get mad, get angry... pass the word to those who don't know. Prepare not only yourself but as many as you can... Pass the information, the knowledge and the animosity! Get passionate and get out there, whenever you can. Not because I think we can reverse this... no, we're going down a very painful path... the intent is to reduce the number of victims and slaves that will hinder our attempt at re-creating our lost Republic. There's a fight coming, I don't know when... I don't know how the lines will be drawn for our country and I don't know if we actually have a snowball's chance in hell of winning...

But I'll be damned if I'm not going to toe the line on that day. What you need to ask yourself, isn't what you're willing to live for... it's what you're willing to die for. Once you've found the answer to that, your life will find meaning and purpose. The reasons you think you live for, need to be the same ones you'll give that very life to preserve. Otherwise... what's the point?

Harden your hearts, gentlemen.
    Passionately, and well said, GunnerBob.
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley