Police State Tactics

Thread: Police State Tactics

Police State Tactics

Everyone read carefully here: the delayed warrant, harrassment and detention of non-suspects in the residence, suppression and arrest for political statements (Kokest went about it wrong IMO, but...), arrest on "other charges (illegal drugs), what appears to be planted evidence, etc. Felony aggravated assaulters make bail but Kokesh doesn't! An effect attorney is scared off. Need I go on?
    EXCLUSIVE: Adam Kokesh, A Modern Day Political Prisoner? | Ben Swann Truth In Media

So, just where are we living now - the new Junta of the USA? These tactics are what the Gestapo, Pinochet's Chile, and the KGB used... looks like we're next in line.
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

ok.. Sucks to be that guy.. Seriously he is screwed - blued and gonna have a new tattoo to mark the occasion (if he survives imprisonment)

However - he did a few stupid things.. 1) took a gun to DC.. DURP 2) put ammo in said gun in DC DURP 3) FILMED THE WHOLE THING DURPY DURP 4) put it on Youtube.. Super durpy durp..

Ok I get it - he was making a statement, yada yada.. Problem is he is gonna end up a victim of the federal system.. when he coulda done it a bit smarter.. by using a GREEN SCREEN - film the real environment, film himself with green screen, marry to two together in software, POOF it to youtube and Bingo! same effect, less actual reality.. Government might still break in/etc BUTTT you have filmed it green-screen and sue for mega bucks! WINNER WINNER you get the chicken dinner :P hehe

But it does remind me of the one guy who talks all that mad game in his videos (James Yeager)- then overstepped in one and got his CPL revoked in Tennessee (he got it back eventually) but yeh was funny as hell.

I see this more and more every day, just look at that reporter who's home was raided for the pretense of them looking for a potato launcher her husband had and while they were there they took all of her personal files concerning false reports by the air port security people, and in her files were all of her confidential informant's, who now are in jeopardy of losing there jobs now. This is outright gestapo tactics.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by Dunewolf View Post
    ok.. Sucks to be that guy.. Seriously he is screwed - blued and gonna have a new tattoo to mark the occasion (if he survives imprisonment)

However - he did a few stupid things.. 1) took a gun to DC.. DURP 2) put ammo in said gun in DC DURP 3) FILMED THE WHOLE THING DURPY DURP 4) put it on Youtube.. Super durpy durp..

Ok I get it - he was making a statement, yada yada.. Problem is he is gonna end up a victim of the federal system.. when he coulda done it a bit smarter.. by using a GREEN SCREEN - film the real environment, film himself with green screen, marry to two together in software, POOF it to youtube and Bingo! same effect, less actual reality.. Government might still break in/etc BUTTT you have filmed it green-screen and sue for mega bucks! WINNER WINNER you get the chicken dinner :P hehe

But it does remind me of the one guy who talks all that mad game in his videos (James Yeager)- then overstepped in one and got his CPL revoked in Tennessee (he got it back eventually) but yeh was funny as hell.
    Agree completely on Kokesh's stupidity, Dunewolf. However, a hood-rat that just killed someone with 13 witnesses would probably suffer less than this guy. My concern is the draconian way that Kokesh is being treated. My litany of abuses above transgresses so many rights and laws its almost unimaginable. There is a warning in here to all of us but it's difficult to determine what it actually is (e.g. do not cross us in any way, we will not tolerate dissent, absolutely no guns allowed, etc) at this point and what government body is tossing out this red flag (DC gov, FedGov... ?) It's what one would expect from a 3rd world dictatorship, where heavy handedness is the usual routine and people simply disappear.
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley