NJ Man arrested for having "weapons of war" - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NJ Man arrested for having "weapons of war"

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    There, proof. I'm surrounded by a bunch of crazy cultists. If you won't cut out all that "clinging to god and guns" how are you going to vote for 'The One' with a clear conscience?
    Now I recognize you. A federal Agent incognito
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

3. Joe Friday or Barnie.Did anyone else see the part that he was not allowed to have guns? Was he a felon?

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Joe Friday or Barnie.Did anyone else see the part that he was not allowed to have guns? Was he a felon?
    Nope. He's just a gun enthusiast who happens to live in the PRNJ.

He was allowed to have guns but couldn't get any more than he had in 1975 for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    He was allowed to have guns but couldn't get any more than he had in 1975 for some reason.
    I'm guessing he was not a felon, because if he were, his registered weapons would have just been confiscated. The police just don't like the fact that someone could own so many weapons, and that's why he was "banned." My guess is that he obtained the rest at gun shows and private sales.

7. NJ man arrested

Gee, going by Janet's definition, I don't know if I am a cultist or not. I am not a Christian, but I do distrust the government, as is my God-given right. I own as many guns as I can afford, because I enjoy the shooting sports and hunting. I have a small supply of food and water, but that is on the recommendation of the state of Washington, due to the possibility of Mt. St. Helens or M. Rainier blowing their stack, or possibly having a big earthquake here. I know a secret, Janet Reno is really a dude in drag, folks.
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

I fit Reno's definition of a "cultist", except for the homeschooling part - because I have no children.

Guess I'm just going to have to put my purple Nikes on when the next big comet comes by.

Question...

There is a limit to the ammount of firearms people can own? Is there a limit in Massachusetts anyone knows about?
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

10. This hole thing smells like The skunk ape made a big pile of s--t.To Cover her Randy Weaver and Waco murders.

Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    Question...

There is a limit to the ammount of firearms people can own? Is there a limit in Massachusetts anyone knows about?
    No. There is a limit to the number that the police want people to own. There is a difference.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast