NJ Man arrested for having "weapons of war" - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NJ Man arrested for having "weapons of war"

The newscast said something to the affect of, "If all of his "weapons" had come into the hands of the bgs it could have been horrific." The "coulda, woulda, shoulda" argument just doesn't fly! The firearms didn't end up in anyone else's hands, so there was no horrific to be had. What do they call that? Blowing things out of proportion? Jumping the gun? No pun intended!

I'm a Democrat and I carry concealed!

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    The newscast said something to the affect of, "If all of his "weapons" had come into the hands of the bgs it could have been horrific." The "coulda, woulda, shoulda" argument just doesn't fly! The firearms didn't end up in anyone else's hands, so there was no horrific to be had. What do they call that? Blowing things out of proportion? Jumping the gun? No pun intended!

I'm a Democrat and I carry concealed!
    Exactly, and if "if's and buts were candy and nuts we would all have a merry Christmas".
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Does anyone know if the guy was charged with a crime, or if the police simply went in and took his guns and let him go. Doesn't that violate the 2nd and 4th Amendments? Furthermore, what was their "probable cause" to go in and search his home? If this doesn't fit the definition of a police state, I don't know what does.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123