NJ Man arrested for having "weapons of war"
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NJ Man arrested for having "weapons of war"

NJ Man arrested for having "weapons of war"

"He even had weapons in his gun safe!"

The ATF has determined that "all multiple purchasers are inherently suspicious."

Yahoo!
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

This is an incredibly biased piece.

He had "food, water and weapons" in his house. Holy cow! I'm sitting next to a gun, a can of raisins and a carton of bottled water. I must be a "survivalist", whatever that term is supposed to mean. Is that the opposite of suicidalist?

The neighbor says, "he didn't seem radical, or the type of guy you would ever thought would have those type of weapons"...WTF "type of guy" is that supposed to mean?

So now the ATF considers me to be "inherently suspicious"...wow.

Was he a felon and that's why he wasn't allowed to own any more guns? Or is there some law in the PRNJ that I'm not aware of that limits the number of firearms one is allowed to own? Or, are police simply allowed to decide if a person is allowed to register up to a certain number of weapons? WTF?!

police calling them "weapons for war"? I am confused now.. are weapons not supposed to be for war? man all this time.. what are people feeding me?
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    police calling them "weapons for war"? I am confused now.. are weapons not supposed to be for war? man all this time.. what are people feeding me?
    It's just a term invented by antis to incite fear, kinda like "assault weapons."

7. Thumbs down

Did he say that the BATF is marking all multiple gun buys as suspect if so there is a lot of use on this site that may be marked. This is just BS
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

I would not bet the farm on it. They did say he was not allowed to have guns as of 1976. So the gun were bought on the street,or were no back ground is done.

My understanding it that this was a NJ violation that there is a limit to the number you can have there. Maybe someone can clear it up. However the ATF was not involved in this raid but rather the local police. The panic over the ATF multiple purchase is way overblown as multiple purchases have always been reported differently than a single purchase.

There is that bad word. SURVIVLIST. How dare anyone be prepared. And guess what the governments definition of a cult is.
    YouTube - Cult people
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    There is that bad word. SURVIVLIST. How dare anyone be prepared. And guess what the governments definition of a cult is.
    There, proof. I'm surrounded by a bunch of crazy cultists. If you won't cut out all that "clinging to god and guns" how are you going to vote for 'The One' with a clear conscience?
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast