My prezident told me..."You better shop around".....Oh Yeah you better shop around! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My prezident told me..."You better shop around".....Oh Yeah you better shop around!

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

I have already completed my healthcare insurance enrollment for 2014 and I still get to keep the same plan ( 80/20 w/ a $500 deductible and $10max/$25max/$75max prescription.) and same doctor(s).

The cost did go up from $47.00 to $62.00 a week. This includes dental (60/40), vision, short term disability (40% ) and $67k life insurance.

Paul
    So under the new plan you got the same insurance, the same doctors, but are paying 32% more for it? This sounds like a great Federal takeover. * rolls eyes *
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Have you ever noticed that, by sheer coincidence, every time Obama gets in hot water and the media is all over his case, a shooting or some other big event occurs? The shooting in Los Angeles this morning is all that is on the news and will probably be that way for the next couple of days. I truly believe that it is a coincidence but what are the odds of Obama having that kind of luck? Gives the Dems a brief respite to come up with new reasons for the ACA falling on it's rear end!
    Chicago had 500 murders last year with guns. That's more than one a day. The news media can manufacturer whatever news to obfuscate the hot water the President is in anytime they want just by looking at Chicago alone. Add to Chicago other cities with lots of crime and the media can make sure the sheeple see what they want them to see.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

I have already completed my healthcare insurance enrollment for 2014 and I still get to keep the same plan ( 80/20 w/ a $500 deductible and $10max/$25max/$75max prescription.) and same doctor(s).

The cost did go up from $47.00 to $62.00 a week. This includes dental (60/40), vision, short term disability (40% ) and $67k life insurance.

Paul
    You may be happy now but I doubt very much that you will be happy for very long. Such as if you or your family get sick you will have to jump through a lot of hoops. Also what you are going to pay now will not stay at that wonderful price that you seem to be so very happy about.
    But the bottom line is this YOU DID NOT GET TO KEEP THE POLICY THAT YOU LIKED AND IT DID NOT GO DOWN $2500 PER YEAR!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12