My prezident told me..."You better shop around".....Oh Yeah you better shop around!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My prezident told me..."You better shop around".....Oh Yeah you better shop around!

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Exclamation My prezident told me..."You better shop around".....Oh Yeah you better shop around!

Obama, in yet another bloviated speech at historic Faneuil Hall, somewhat acknowledged the problem-plagued rollout of ObamaCare and attempted to deflect criticism over the wave of cancellation notices hitting small businesses and individuals who buy their own insurance.
    The cancellation notices apply to people whose plans changed after the law was implemented or don't meet new coverage requirements. The president said those changes ensure that all Americans are able to get quality coverage.
    "So if you're getting one of these letters, just shop around in the new marketplace. That's what it's for," Obama said.

Obama: 'Shop around' if you lose your health insurance plans | Fox News
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

This is right in line with his promise to fundamentally American. His plan is for this to lead to single payer government controlled health insurance. "If you like your current insurance you can keep it, period". Unless it doesn't meet the government mandated definition of adequate affordable health care. "If you like your doctor you can keep them, period". Unless your doctor doesn't want to work for minimum wage and be forced to take on a bigger load. All hail king Obama!
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Howdy,

I have already completed my healthcare insurance enrollment for 2014 and I still get to keep the same plan ( 80/20 w/ a $500 deductible and $10max/$25max/$75max prescription.) and same doctor(s).

The cost did go up from $47.00 to $62.00 a week. This includes dental (60/40), vision, short term disability (40% ) and $67k life insurance.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

The sheeple that voted for him sure didn't get their moneys worth. Funny how the large corporations and unions that backed him are exempt from this nightmare.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    "So if you're getting one of these letters, just shop around in the new marketplace. That's what it's for," Obama said.[/B]
    And the plans you'll find in that marketplace will all be more expensive if you want the same kind of coverage. So much for the promises of keeping your doctor, keeping your plan and saving money. So far all of the promises have been lies, but that's not exactly surprising now, is it?
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

I have already completed my healthcare insurance enrollment for 2014 and I still get to keep the same plan ( 80/20 w/ a $500 deductible and $10max/$25max/$75max prescription.) and same doctor(s).

The cost did go up from $47.00 to $62.00 a week. This includes dental (60/40), vision, short term disability (40% ) and $67k life insurance.

Paul
    Good for you. You are one of a few Americans that can say that. I am also glad you are happy with almost a 32% increase in premium. You must be pretty well off, that $780.00 a year is no big deal. Thanks for letting us know that the system is working.
    Bye!
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    Good for you. You are one of a few Americans that can say that......
    You can say that again. So far only a few Americans have been able to successfully use the web site, so it's definitely true that only a few can say that. But his premium increases have only started. According to initial stats from HHS, the initial signups have included extremely few young, healthy Americans, whose participation and premiums was expected to offset the costs associated with the less healthy older participants. Without those healthier young persons enrolling, program costs will be much higher and those premiums of his will continue to skyrocket. So will ours. There is no good outcome for this. Never in history has government ever done something more cheaply or more efficiently than the free enterprise private sector except in areas where they had no competition, such as national defense, or in areas where they could regulate the competition away. There is no doubt whatsoever that this program will be costlier and less efficient, just as with everything else the government does. Anyone that does not see this is either incredibly naive, incredibly ignorant, or is a total idiot.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Imagine the backlash when people discover their health care decisions will no longer be between doctor and patient. With Obama Care these decisions will be between your doctor and a government panel appointed to make these decisions for you. People that are not required to have any medical knowledge. Where is the outrage from the women's rights crowd. Women are suppose to be in charge of their bodies and medical care decisions. Their silence is defining.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Heard today that the plant that I use to work at told the 300 plus folks there that they will be dropping their health care coverage and for them to sign up on tyrantcare. Civil unrest is on its way boys.
    “If we are to die, let us die like men!” General Patrick Cleburne.

Have you ever noticed that, by sheer coincidence, every time Obama gets in hot water and the media is all over his case, a shooting or some other big event occurs? The shooting in Los Angeles this morning is all that is on the news and will probably be that way for the next couple of days. I truly believe that it is a coincidence but what are the odds of Obama having that kind of luck? Gives the Dems a brief respite to come up with new reasons for the ACA falling on it's rear end!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast