Who Is To Lead Us In 2016 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Is To Lead Us In 2016

Better concentrate on getting control of the House and Senate in 2014. Just read on Fox that King Obama signed an executive order to take over legislation on climate change. Get ready for more unemployment and higher taxes as King Obama saves the planet from the destruction of the human race.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    Personally, I'm not ready to roll over and play dead. You can if you want, and you can type out line after line of negative words, but not me.
    If I really felt that way I would not and could not live in this country.
    Bob's words are not negative, they are positive, it is an agenda. It's you that is either very young, very naive, or both. Feel whatever you want, just remember that "Feelings Lie", and don't forget to pack clean underwear when you wise up to the truth and leave the country.
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

Howdy,

Hilary maybe?

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Personally, I'm not ready to roll over and play dead. You can if you want, and you can type out line after line of negative words, but not me.
    If I really felt that way I would not and could not live in this country.
    I'm far from playing dead, Kramer... I've just figured out that voting for change is an illusion, any "change" we affect is given to We The People to keep us thinking we're in charge...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Hillary, maybe not! Some good choices would be Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Dr. Benjamin Carson, Allen West, Mike Lee, Tim Scott, Thomas Sowell, Ron Paul, Herman Cain, Mia Love, Artur Davis, and the list goes on. I know I am not young, so I must be nave. Voting is a responsibility and a right. I know we have not had the best candidates to choose from. I will continue to vote. I will not stay home, and watch the idiots elect a cheat and fraud president. I might not get my way, but I will use my one vote. If we do not vote for the lesser of two evils, we will end up with the likes of evil Obama. Even if voting is a waste of time, how hard is it, some even vote twice.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    Hillary, maybe not! Some good choices would be Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Dr. Benjamin Carson, Allen West, Mike Lee, Tim Scott, Thomas Sowell, Ron Paul, Herman Cain, Mia Love, Artur Davis, and the list goes on. I know I am not young, so I must be nave. Voting is a responsibility and a right. I know we have not had the best candidates to choose from. I will continue to vote. I will not stay home, and watch the idiots elect a cheat and fraud president. I might not get my way, but I will use my one vote. If we do not vote for the lesser of two evils, we will end up with the likes of evil Obama. Even if voting is a waste of time, how hard is it, some even vote twice.
    It's not my responsibility to vote for criminals, Bob. I consider 99.9% of politicians to be criminals, it's my default setting. You go ahead and keep voting, I won't tell you not to... just that I find it useless at this point. Whether you go out to vote or stay home... you're still going to watch the idiots elect a cheat and fraud POTUS. You being there too won't change that. If we continue to vote for the lesser of two evils, do you know what we still get? Evil.....

We're chasing our tails while agendas of evil men continue with or without our consent. Voting the status quo isn't voting, it's ignoring the problem all together. While I don't pretend to have all the answers, I do know that voting isn't one of them. Not anymore...
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Bob's words are not negative, they are positive, it is an agenda. It's you that is either very young, very naive, or both. Feel whatever you want, just remember that "Feelings Lie", and don't forget to pack clean underwear when you wise up to the truth and leave the country.
    So Very Lost. You have given up. The younger stronger you would be kicking your @ss for giving up.
    The end is near? Maybe for you Ringo. Negative people have been spouting this for decades. Your no different than any of them.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    I'm far from playing dead, Kramer... I've just figured out that voting for change is an illusion, any "change" we affect is given to We The People to keep us thinking we're in charge...
    Then Run For Office. I would think with your background you could start in a local election and work your way through the system.
    After Surgery think about it. Gunnerbob, it has to start somewhere.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Then Run For Office. I would think with your background you could start in a local election and work your way through the system.
    After Surgery think about it. Gunnerbob, it has to start somewhere.
    This isn't the first time it's been suggested I run for some sort of office, several coworkers have told me I should think about it. I don't know Kramer, I have a very hard time holding my tongue in these matters... I get passionate about it and that can offend people (not that I care but, y'know, it's politics). I would likely be viewed as a radical and brushed off... Perhaps, there will be a place for me during the reset... I do not consider myself any sort of politician, it rubs me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    This isn't the first time it's been suggested I run for some sort of office, several coworkers have told me I should think about it. I don't know Kramer, I have a very hard time holding my tongue in these matters... I get passionate about it and that can offend people (not that I care but, y'know, it's politics). I would likely be viewed as a radical and brushed off... Perhaps, there will be a place for me during the reset... I do not consider myself any sort of politician, it rubs me wrong.
    I know what you mean. I also tend to tell people what I think and believe. I know it does tend to pi$$ them off and I could care less. Especially lib-o-rats. I am tired of tip-toeing when I am around them. The libs never walk softly when around me. I am also tired of the so called leaders of the GOP telling me they know what is best. I have gotten into some "discussions" with the local leadership and they do not like what I have to say. So I could only run as an Independent or a TEA Party candidate. But since I do plan on moving OUT of MN ASAP, what would be the point!

But we do need people who will step up and STOP all this crap! I have said before that there are two words that can describe what is wrong with this country and they are "Career Politicians"!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast