Who Is To Lead Us In 2016 - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Is To Lead Us In 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    So Very Lost. You have given up. The younger stronger you would be kicking your @ss for giving up.
    The end is near? Maybe for you Ringo. Negative people have been spouting this for decades. Your no different than any of them.
    It's much more difficult to hide your ignorance than to acquire some knowledge Kramer. If that's the best you can do it's obvious you don't know your butt from a hole in the ground.
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

I've waited awhile for this thread to play out somewhat to see what would be said about who would be a viable candidate to lead our country out of the fetid waste that it is currently wallowing in.

Initially there were a few names brought forth, but as I suspected it has turned into a debate about whether voting is even worthwhile anymore because of the "evil", "criminal element", or "fraud" of all the candidates proposed.

I believe a stronger question for all of us to ask is, "Instead of finding a person to believe in to help us out of our mess in this country, what is that WE can do to help us out of our mess?"

If we can figure out how to answer this question, then maybe the actual question about which candidate to choose becomes a much lesser point.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

I for one am so glad our Founding Fathers were willing to endure so much more than some of you.
    I cannot believe the level of indifference and surrender.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    It's much more difficult to hide your ignorance than to acquire some knowledge Kramer. If that's the best you can do it's obvious you don't know your butt from a hole in the ground.
    I would feel bad if I wasn't so sure the hole in the ground was yours Ringo.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    I've waited awhile for this thread to play out somewhat to see what would be said about who would be a viable candidate to lead our country out of the fetid waste that it is currently wallowing in.

Initially there were a few names brought forth, but as I suspected it has turned into a debate about whether voting is even worthwhile anymore because of the "evil", "criminal element", or "fraud" of all the candidates proposed.

I believe a stronger question for all of us to ask is, "Instead of finding a person to believe in to help us out of our mess in this country, what is that WE can do to help us out of our mess?"

If we can figure out how to answer this question, then maybe the actual question about which candidate to choose becomes a much lesser point.
    I am glad to see someone at least has some fight left.
    I'm not going to advocate for a Civil War that's for sure. I don't think we are at that point... Yet.
    I think people like Gunnerbob and Wolf_fire are the kinds of people who should be running for political offices. Make change happen the way its designed.
    We know the country is a mess, but it is nothing like we faced under English rule. We cannot fall into that instant gratification pit where if we don't have change this moment change is not possible.
    The country is not unlike an Alcoholic. Until we hit rock bottom, not much is going to be done.
    We cannot listen to those around us who would say it doesn't matter, It does matter. It will always matter. As a Republic, until our last dieing breath we must fight to regain what so many have given us.
    Its not over. Do not raise the white flag or utter the words of surrender. This is our country and we will be great again.

Quite simply, we have just seen what having the far left in power produces. We do not need a middle of the road RINO. We need someone who is very conservative to start us down the path to correcting what has been done the past 5 years. I will no longer vote for whoever the non-democrat is on the ticket. We need one of the 18-20 true conservatives in the senate, or one of the several in the house. I say this because as far as we know they are a known quantity. We have seen actions by them that are not just something done or said on the campaign trail, but keeping promises they made when they were running. I do count Marco Rubio out of the conservative list based on his "bow to the establishment" actions on amnesty.
    -
    Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Mike Lee, or even Trey Goudy (sp) would get my vote. If the GOP sees fit to put the next career politician whose turn it is to try for the big chair on the ticket I will vote write in or third party, damn the consequences.
    Chief

I refuse to vote for another RINO either. There are a few good people I would vote for but the choice is limited. I can't give up on this country because there is nowhere left to run. If the U.S collapses all of Western Civilization will be sucked into the void. When Rome fell it wasn't exactly the end of times; but it was followed a millennium of of savagery,ignorance, and barbarian atrocities.

Looking for that rare individual running for office that isn't going to "do something for me". That usually ends up doing something me!
    Just looking for someone to say that they will adhere to the Constitution. That would do plenty to take care of all of us!
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    NRA Certified RSO

ezkl2230 Guest
    On my way back to Michigan yesterday, I saw the following monstrosity on a car bumper:

Heaven help us.

Don't know who I will vote for because "they" have not decided who the candidates will be. If anyone here thinks they have a say in who is president, then I pity the ignorance. I can only say who I will not be voting for, and that's any candidate with a (D) or an (R) next to their name.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast