Who Is To Lead Us In 2016
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Is To Lead Us In 2016

I am sure we didn't need the news to tell us that Obama is not the most powerful person in the world. And, I don't know that we can survive the next 3 years.

Looking to the future, who do you see in the Political arena that has what we are going to need to climb back on top?

*Lets leave out the dead and God himself. Limit responses to current contenders as I want to try to research these in a serious way.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

My hopes are on Rand Paul for 2016
    No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I want someone who will fight. I do NOT want someone who, like McCain or Romney, brought a pillow to a bar room brawl and was afraid to even use it. There are a number of good candidates out there. Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Lee and others who are not afraid to speak out AND do what they promised to do if they were elected! But I fear that if the GOP passes amnesty then whoever is the GOP candidate will be mote!

I will not give any money to the GOP. I will ONLY give money to each candidate I would vote for.

Doesn't matter who the candidates are, the agenda will continue as planned. I hope we all understand this by now...(?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Doesn't matter who the candidates are, the agenda will continue as planned. I hope we all understand this by now...(?)
    Personally, I'm not ready to roll over and play dead. You can if you want, and you can type out line after line of negative words, but not me.
    If I really felt that way I would not and could not live in this country.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

I'm hoping T.J. O'Hara at least gets noticed this time around. He refuses to waste money on expensive campaigns or take any large donations (doesn't want to be beholden to anyone), so nobody really knew he existed.
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

Read the other day that George Soros is heading Hillary's Superpac and has already donated $25,000 to her. With Soros, et al, there will be serious money behind her and she will be hard to beat. I just hope the Republicans will finally get down and dirty and fight this time. Hillary has enough crud in her background to beat her if the Reps can grow cajones in the mean time.

Most likely the antichrist.
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

While a 40 + year republican, I definitely like the Libertarian ideas. Most of them, anyway, BUT as for who is going to LEAD the United States after 2016, it's my opinion that ANY of the potential candidates I've seen would provide more leadership than the current occupant of the White House. EITHER party!
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Anyone that supports the Constitution exemplified by their past and current actions.
    A fervent support of the 2A is my litmus test!
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    NRA Certified RSO

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast