Joe Biden on sidelines in gun control talks

Thread: Joe Biden on sidelines in gun control talks

Unhappy Joe Biden on sidelines in gun control talks

President Barack Obama’s behind-the-scenes plans for gun control go on but without Vice President Joe Biden.

Biden, the White House’s public face of and private force behind the push for new gun control laws, and his chief of staff, Bruce Reed, are no longer involved in the long-term planning between the White House and major gun violence prevention groups, officials from several organizations tell POLITICO.

After the idiotic self defense advice Uncle Joe was spewing forth I guess they though that they had better get him out of the spot light, they didn't want all of us laughing ourselves to death.

4. Aww crap! I just got done putting a second story on the house with some balconies, and now this?
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

5. Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    Aww crap! I just got done putting a second story on the house with some balconies, and now this?
    I know. I just got done replacing my front door from shooting through it so many times at all the intruders.

I just put a giant hole in the middle of the front door to facilitate shooting through it. Gonna be cold now that winter's here, but saves on door-replacing costs.
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara