Illustrated Guide to Gun Control

Thread: Illustrated Guide to Gun Control

Illustrated Guide to Gun Control

No intro necessary. It'll take 5 minutes to look at this.

Illustrated Guide to Gun Control | Hypocrisy and Stupidity of Gun Control Advocates
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

That's EXACTLY how it is too. Not only with gun control, but anything and everything the left has on their agenda.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

The second frame would have been a good time to have put a stop to all of it. Unfortunately we didn't. And the next few times we didn't either. And now understandably, they believe they can do it again. They think all they have to do is wait us out. As long as there are enough mass shootings, especially those that involve children, they have good reason to believe it's possible. Legally, that is. In reality it might not be as easy as they think.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    The second frame would have been a good time to have put a stop to all of it. Unfortunately we didn't. And the next few times we didn't either. And now understandably, they believe they can do it again. They think all they have to do is wait us out. As long as there are enough mass shootings, especially those that involve children, they have good reason to believe it's possible. Legally, that is. In reality it might not be as easy as they think.
    Make no mistake, if it doesn't happen soon enough for them, THEY will make it happen...

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    Make no mistake, if it doesn't happen soon enough for them, THEY will make it happen...
    I'm not so sure it hasn't happened already. So much suspicion around all the shootings lately. Some can be dismissed as conspiracy theories, but some cannot.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

As we have learned the hard way you CAN NOT compromise with the antis, if you do they immediately come back with more demands. However, if you fight them tooth and nail, even if they win, they have had to expend monetary and political capital and it's awhile before the come back for more.

NEVER compromise with them, FIGHT THEM on everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1256 View Post
    fight them tooth and nail, even if they win, they have had to expend monetary and political capital!
    That's not what I want the antis to expend......
    (Wink wink, nudge nudge!)

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.