U.S. Is An Islamic Country?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: U.S. Is An Islamic Country?

U.S. Is An Islamic Country?

I guess it is official now that the U.S. is an Islamic country. A DHS Security Advisor to Obama, Mohamed Elibiary, in a tweet with another person, made that statement as reported by the Washington Times on 1 November 2013. If the people of this country can't see how we are being taken over by the Marxists and Muslims, we are doomed. For the life of me, I can't understand what it will take to make the country aware of what is happening and, even if they become aware, will the people make any effort to save the country? Unfortunately, I don't think anything will be done as long as the government keeps giving welfare to those who refuse to work and constantly look for a handout. Oh well, when the bottom falls out, that same class of people will be the ones out stealing and killing those who have tried to prepare for hard times. Hope they don't come around my house!

Howdy Oldgrunt,

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    I guess it is official now that the U.S. is an Islamic country. A DHS Security Advisor to Obama, Mohamed Elibiary, in a tweet with another person, made that statement as reported by the Washington Times on 1 November 2013. If the people of this country can't see how we are being taken over by the Marxists and Muslims, we are doomed. For the life of me, I can't understand what it will take to make the country aware of what is happening and, even if they become aware, will the people make any effort to save the country? Unfortunately, I don't think anything will be done as long as the government keeps giving welfare to those who refuse to work and constantly look for a handout. Oh well, when the bottom falls out, that same class of people will be the ones out stealing and killing those who have tried to prepare for hard times. Hope they don't come around my house!
    I'll give you the same advice that I give to Navy Seal:

You should consider upgrading from cheapo dollar store tinfoil to a mil-spec grade of lead foil.

Paul

P.S. Who would be a better security advisor on Middle Eastern issues?

Someone from the Middle East that understands their religion, culture, ideology, etc or a +40yo SWM that lives with his Mom and has a "Command Post" in the basement?

Myself? I'll pick option A.
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Stengun: Thanks for the advice but I already have industrial grade foil. Don't want to skimp on preparedness, you know. As for the Middle Eastern advisor, he isn't the only one up there. Do a Google check and find out how many Muslims Obama has put into positions of government. Seems like he is stacking the deck to me. Consequently, I do get worried and do not tip-toe through the tulips with my head in the clouds (or elsewhere). I don't know anything about Navy SEAL other than he is rather prolific in his writings. I can't attest to the veracity of his writings but some are interesting to read and then, one is free to believe as they will. I don't know the circumstances of his living at home with his Mom. Could be for very good reason so I refuse to belittle him for something I don't know about. I do envy him, however, having a basement for his command post. Damn, the boy has his stuff together!

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy Oldgrunt,

I'll give you the same advice that I give to Navy Seal:

You should consider upgrading from cheapo dollar store tinfoil to a mil-spec grade of lead foil.

Paul

P.S. Who would be a better security advisor on Middle Eastern issues?

Someone from the Middle East that understands their religion, culture, ideology, etc or a +40yo SWM that lives with his Mom and has a "Command Post" in the basement?

Myself? I'll pick option A.
    You go ahead and pick option A.

You just chose Mohamed Elbiary, an DHS security advisor who is a practicing muslim and a known supporter of the muslim brotherhood. The comment to which Oldgrunt refers appeared recently in a publicized tweet exchange between Elbiary and another tweet user:

After a Twitter user asked Mohamed Elibiary on Thursday to “show me just ONE example of an Islamic country where non Muslims are treated with equality,” he responded with the controversial tweet, which was first reported by the Washington Free Beacon: “America and yes I do consider the United States of America an Islamic country with an Islamically compliant constitution. Move On!”
    Did you get that? Your choice, option A, your pick who "understands their religion, culture, ideology, etc," said outright that he considers the US to be an islamic country and our Constitution to be islamically compliant.

As for Elbiary's involvement with the muslim brotherhood, it is well documented: http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.o...Paper-1001.pdf

Obama security adviser: America is an 'Islamic country' - Washington Times

I'll stick with Oldgrunt on this one.

I don't think we're anywher near a "Muslim Nation" yet. But Americans might do well to take a close look at the Muslim issue in France and England! And, as long as we are looking at England, check out their medical program!
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Quote Originally Posted by dcselby1 View Post
    I don't think we're anywher near a "Muslim Nation" yet. But Americans might do well to take a close look at the Muslim issue in France and England! And, as long as we are looking at England, check out their medical program!
    I don't think we are a Muslim nation yet but the ground work is being laid for us to become one. When people like the DHS advisor start publicly saying we are one, you can bet there are others of the same ilk who are striving for and saying that very thing. This nation is on it's last legs and it worries me that people are ignoring the warning signs. We are more a Plutocracy than anything else and don't really have a representative government. The Golden Rule, those that have the gold are ruling and everyone in Washington has been bought and paid for by the super secretive, super rich agencies that are going to grind us under their feet. In case some haven't noticed, there is now mention of arming the TSA and giving the government another agency with power over the people. Why have government agencies that are primarily administrative in nature suddenly become armed? What are people going to do when the government collapses, the dollar has no value and the jack-booted troops move in to control every aspect of our lives? Total gun confiscation, rationing of gas or none available at all? Unable to drive your automobiles, unable to buy food for your families or unable to even defend your families? I don't say this as the rant of one with a tin foil helmet. Just read your papers, watch reliable TV channels, pay attention to how you are being deprived daily of individual freedoms. Obamacare will be the biggest catastrophe to befall us. Millions of people are losing their healthcare and the program itself is going to fail under its own weight and this is all known by Obama. All of this is known but why isn't our Congress doing something about it? Why do the Democrats have the power to stop our nation from being saved? Is there anyone out there that really believes that we can survive the next three years under the current administration? Really?

Attachment 10661

Howdy ezkl,

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    You go ahead and pick option A.

You just chose Mohamed Elbiary, an DHS security advisor who is a practicing muslim and a known supporter of the muslim brotherhood. The comment to which Oldgrunt refers appeared recently in a publicized tweet exchange between Elbiary and another tweet user:

Did you get that? Your choice, option A, your pick who "understands their religion, culture, ideology, etc," said outright that he considers the US to be an islamic country and our Constitution to be islamically compliant.

As for Elbiary's involvement with the muslim brotherhood, it is well documented: http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.o...Paper-1001.pdf

Obama security adviser: America is an 'Islamic country' - Washington Times

I'll stick with Oldgrunt on this one.
    You too should consider upgrading from cheapo dollar store tinfoil to a mil-spec grade of lead foil.

When you base your POV or beliefs on info from an internet tabloid "news" source, we'll, you might consider finding a new POV, belief and news source.

I'm still going to stick with an option where the Middle East security advisor can actually pinpoint the Middle East on a map.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

10. Is the US an islamic country? Bet the phoney in the Whitehouse doesn't eat pork chops !
    How do you brainwash a liberal? Simple, give him an enema.

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy ezkl,

You too should consider upgrading from cheapo dollar store tinfoil to a mil-spec grade of lead foil.

When you base your POV or beliefs on info from an internet tabloid "news" source, we'll, you might consider finding a new POV, belief and news source.

I'm still going to stick with an option where the Middle East security advisor can actually pinpoint the Middle East on a map.

Paul
    You're missing the point, Paul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast